This is the website dedicated to my fourth wife, Kasia Merezhkovska, born in Ludwinów (Ладушкин - Ladushkin/Ludwigsort) in the Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia, where she lived until she was 8 and thereafter in Piława (Балтийск - Bałtijsk/Pillau). We have one son, Alexei.
Kasia was an enthusiastic and well respected apologist of Christian/ Messianic polygamy in her day and this is reflected in her many written materials which you can read below. Tragically, she chose, at a time when she was under great pressure, to abandon her family, ministry and faith. We are praying for her deliverance and return home.
You can read more about our relationship in How It All Started: Courtship & Polygamy in the Królewiec Family and The New Królewiec Family: The Story Continues Thirteen Years On. You can also read her own story in some depth in her articles, A Little of My Life as a Plural Wife and My Early Family Life and Polygamy, and in The Kasia Merezhkovska Interview.
1. A Personal Introduction
2. My Early Family Life and Polygamy
3. Prophetic Dream on Ministering in the Strength of the Arm of Flesh
4. What Did Paul Mean?
5. The Symphony of Polygamy
6. Am I Not Enough?
7. Yah'shua (Jesus) our Doctor
8. The Gravity of Rebellion
9. Poems to My Beloved Ones
10. Hostility and a Protected Weakness
11. A New Wife to Come: Awaiting Świętosława
12. Yahweh's Law = Freedom
13. Are We Made That Way?
14. Marriage Opposition
15. A New Wife is Here: Świętosława Joins the Family
16. Kasia Answers Pastor T
17. How to Welcome a Sister Wife
18. More than a Face, More than Rubies
19. Some Thoughts on Rules
20. What Godly Wives hold Dear
21. Oh Very Well
22. Ringing in the Wives (Humorous)
23. The Time of Absence and Longing
24. Look Out! Innocence vs. Self-Absorption
25. The Ruler
26. A Song for My Sister
27. The Trap of Double-Mindedness
28. The Goddess Trap
29. The Vanity Trap
30. Kasia's Christian Polygamy Fairy Tales
Other Materials by Kasia (from other Directories)
31. A Little of My Life as a Plural Wife (Article #8)
32. The Kasia Merezhkovska Interview (Interviews #1, English & Russian)