Elohim's Call to the New Covenant
The following document is an extract from a collection of purported revelations not belonging to this ministry but served as a stepping stone for the founder when he was directed by the Ruach to it for personal guidance at a key moment in his life. It was first published in July 1989 but did not appear in the first collection of revelations, known then as the Covenants & Commandments, until 28 February 1992 where it served as an introduction or preface to the revelations, that began with the current Sections 2, 3 and 5, and would eventually become a part of the compilation known as the Olive Branch. It has been retained only because of its historical importance in the sequence of events that led to the birthing of the ministry. Its presence in the Olive Branch is neither an endorsement of the document in its original setting nor similar writings to it that belong to an entirely different religious paradigm and tradition. It falls into the same category as the pagan poetry that Yahweh used to inspire Paul in his message to the Athenians (Acts 17). Whilst in prayer, the founder was led directly by the voice of Elohim to this collection of claimed prophetic writings, and was told to turn to a particular chapter, of which the following is an almost word for word reproduction. The content, which accurately reflected his current situation as well as containing prophecies that were subsequently fulfilled in whole or in part, caused him to be filled with the Ruach haQodesh which subsequently led him to begin the new ministry. The nature of the calling caught the founder by surprise and he did not at first understand the import of it. Not until November 1986 were steps taken to begin the new work. Shortly after receiving this davar (word), the founder began a ministry of preaching in a local church (v.3-4). Difficulties with his family (v.2a) led to him losing his wife and children in 1988 and regaining his children in 1990 (v.2b,8). From 1986 he was vigorously involved in the ministry (v.6) and established the ministry in Norway (v.7) where the dominant theme was always the gathering to Tsiyon (v.10). Persecution began in 1994 though the ministry was reviled from the beginning (v.11). And it formed the basis of the first gathering to Tsiyon (Zion) in the north countries (v.14). [Oxford, England] (cp. Section 4:25-38).
1. My son, blessed art thou because of thy faith in My work.
2. Behold, thou hast had many afflictions because of thy family; nevertheless, I will bless thee, and thy family; yea, thy little ones, and the day cometh when they will believe and know the emet (truth) and be one with thee in My Assembly.
3. Lift up thy heart and rejoice, for the hour of thy mission hath come; and thy tongue shall be loosed, and thou shalt declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.
4. Thou shalt declare the things which shall be revealed unto Thee.
5. Thou shalt begin to preach from this time forth; yea, to reap in the field which is white and ready to be burned;
6. Therefore thrust in thy sickle with all thy soul; and thy sins are forgiven thee.
7. And thou shalt be laden with sheaves upon thy back, for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Wherefore thy family shall live.
8. Behold, verily I say unto thee, Go from them only for a little time, and declare My Word, and I will prepare a place for them;
9. Yea, I will open the hearts of the people and they will receive thee.
Establish a Ministry
10. And I will establish a ministry by thy hand; and thou shalt strengthen them and prepare them against the time when they shall be gathered [to Tsiyon].
11. Be patient in afflictions, revile not against those that revile.
12. Govern thy house in meekness, and be steadfast.
13. Behold, I say unto thee, that thou shalt be a physician unto the Messianic Community, but not unto the world, for they will not receive thee.
14. Go thy way whithersoever I will, and it shall be given thee by the Comforter what thou shalt do, and whither thou shalt go.
15. Pray always, lest thou enter into temptation, and lose thy reward.
16. Be faithful unto the end, and lo, I am with thee.
17. These words are not of man nor of men, but of Me, even Yah'shua the Mesiah, thy Redeemer, by the will of the Father. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 16 September 2013
Copyright © 1997-2013 NCCG - All Rights Reserved