Warning of Future Persecutions
This is a personal revelation to the first Presiding Patriarch of the Church though it was made public early on and is revelent in many areas to all the saints. It contains many warnings about the future. The Church was left in relative peace in its formative years; persecution did not begin until 1994-5 when former members and enemies of the New Covenant attempted to wipe the Church out, in fulfilment of the first part of the revelation and other prophecies. The New Covenant devoted much of its time in the early years to 1992 witnessing to Mormons, converting some. Persecution from Mormons is to be expected as greater numbers of converts are made. True doctrine restores the spiritual sight of those groping in darkness for light [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Beware, beware, for many will betray thee, being blinded by the craftiness of the devil, supposing they are doing good for thy family and for thy soul.
2. And the enemy, being unable to corrupt thy soul, if thou art faithful, will seek to corrupt those who are closest unto thee, even they whom thou lovest.
3. Therefore thou shalt walk circumspectly, staying close to Me, doing whatsoever I command thee for thy soul's sake, and for the sake of the Kingdom.
Concerning the Mormon Church
4. Thou hast disturbed the kingdom of the Mormon Church, and hast angered them.
5. Beware of the Mormon Church, for its leaders shall in days to come plan much evil against thee, for I have given thee a light to confound them and expose their wicked ways.
6. And they will ally themselves with the world, as even they have begun to do.
Wicked Combinations Will Multiply Even Amongst So-Called Christians
7. And thus, as the end time cometh, shall wicked combinations1 multiply even amongst those who profess My Name, for they will suppose, like the Pharisees and Sadducees of old, that they labour for Me, not knowing that their master is the devil.
8. And many who are righteous, being blinded by their words because they are not free, will aid them, supposing they are doing good.
9. For this cause the Heavens weep, while Satan gathereth his power, dragging into captivity the righteous who lack the keys of knowledge that might have saved them.
True Doctrine Restores Spiritual Sight
10. Therefore teach the keys unto the people, that they may no longer be blinded by the craftiness of Satan.
11. Though earth and hell combine against thee thou shalt not fear, My son, for I am thy rod and thy salvation, and will protect thee in the hour thou needest Me.
A Final Testimony
12. Nevertheless thou knowest thy course, and when thy hour cometh, thou shalt yield thyself as a testimony against the ungodly.
Build Up Firstborn Colonies
13. Build up the colonies of Zion, thrusting in thy sickle with all thy might, gathering in a plentiful harvest of souls against the day of tribulation (Rev.14:15). Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved