Revelation to Sadin
The following revelation was received three years before the ministry was organised and a year before Yahweh even called it into existence. It was given by the future Presiding Patriarch to a young woman. She was seeking to draw nearer to Messiah and received this prophetic word. It's content is almost prophetic, invoking the spirit of the ministry to come, and for this reason it has been included in the Olive Branch. The Hebrew word 'Sadin' means "fine linen", and is suggestive of the white robes of the faithful. This is one of the earliest revelations [Oxford, England].
1. The earth is Yahweh's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein;
2. For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the rivers.
Climb the Hill of Yahweh
3. Who shall ascend the hill of Yahweh? And who shall stand in His qodesh place?
4. He who hath clean hands and a pure heart, and who doeth not lift his soul to what is false, and doth not swear deceitfully.
5. He will receive blessings from Yahweh, and vindication from the Elohim of his salvation.
6. Such is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek the face of the Elohim of Jacob.
Set the Light High
7. Yahweh hath given a light unto His handmaiden and she hath placed it in a high place, even upon the hilltops.
8. Her feet have trodden gently upon Mount Tsiyon, and her hands have blessed the poor and the needy.
9. Her footsteps have been guided by the Almighty, her wounds bound up by the Comforter, and her heart filled with the peaceable things of the Kingdom.
10. She hath travelled far to seek that which is near; her heart hath been heavy in prayer and her tears have watered her pillow.
11. But the Lord of Hosts hath watched her, and His angelic host lifted her up each day.
12. She hath not been without the God of Jacob who hath taken her by the hand and led her along winding and perilous paths.
13. May the God of our fathers be praised! For He smileth kindly upon His handmaiden whom He calleth Sadin.
14. Let her not be afraid, but gather in strength, and offer up a broken heart and contrite spirit upon the altar of sacrifice.
15. Let her approach the throne of grace with a heart and mind quickened by the Eternal Flame, even the Light of Christ, and her cup will be filled with knowledge and understanding.
A Lord of Revelation
16. For the Yahweh-Tzevaot will open up her spiritual eyes, and unstop her spiritual ears, so that she may behold the glories to come,
17. And hear the davar (word) of the Ruach which is sharper than a two-edged sword yet gentler than the waters of a lapping brook.
18. What she shall see, and what she shall hear, is not as the world seeth and heareth.
19. For Yahweh demandeth a peculiar people, tempered in fire, cleansed from sin, and whiter than the snow before a blazing sun.
20. Let her lay aside her thoughts and desires, and be still,
21. For in the stillness of a pure heart shall the Elohim of our fathers reveal Himself and His Work, which Work shall be unto her eternal blessing and joy.
Glory to the Lamb
22. Behold, the Work of the Lamb, written in the shed blood of Calvary upon the brows of the faithful, a servant of servants, yet King of all Kings.
23. Let His Name be exalted upon the mountains and upon the seas, let His Name be praised in the fields and in the houses, for thy King reigneth.
24. The nations are beneath His feet, His servants are in His bosom, His ahavah (love) is round about.
25. Rejoice in the day of grace when all things shall be made known unto the faithful and prudent.
26. But remember, whatsoever Elohim giveth to His servants is given in the Inner Chamber wherein only the chosen may tread.
27. Wherefore thou art laid under a strict mitzvah (command) that whatsoever Yahweh shall reveal unto thee shall be kept in thy closet and in thy secret chambers where none can hear [save He command thee].
Speak of Mysteries Circumspectly
28. Thus it hath been spoken: Whatsoever He speaketh unto thee thou shalt treasure in thy bosom;
29. For it is given unto many to know the mysteries of Elohim.
30. Nevertheless they are laid under a strict command only to impart that portion of His Davar (Word) which He granteth unto the children of men to reveal, giving heed and diligence unto Him in all things.
31. Pray unto the Yahweh-Tzevaot and by night He shall visit thee, according to thy preparedness and emunah (faith).
32. And what thou hast sought shall be made known;
33. Nevertheless be prepared, for thou knowest not what thy Master shall tell thee.
34. Give ear to His Davar (Word) and be counted a worthy daughter of Messiah. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 16 September 2013
Copyright © 1997-2013 NCCG - All Rights Reserved