3 ABRAHAM 73
or Dea 3
The death of Sarai. The wives of Abram begin to get old.
1. Now, behold, Sarai hath gone the way of Judith, and hath found the Paradise of Elohim.
2. Therefore are there but eleven sister-wives left of our Holy Order.
3. And most of our daughters have married (who were not taken away with Noah), and have already begun to raise up their own sons and daughters.
4. For most [of us] are [now] past the years of childbearing and [we] have fulfilled the measure of our creation [in this area].
5. And only Sarai delivered in her later years, and this that the glory of Elohim might be revealed and that our lord might have time to build up the Chavurat Bekorot, and this family, which shall return unto the earth in the Day of the Messiah and cause the Holy City to spread and multiply across the face of the earth.
6. And this that the Great High Elohim may dwell upon the earth in everlasting fire, when the earth shall be transformed.
7. Then shall we all dwell together in the peace and joy of the Order of the Ancients.
First created in 1990
Updated on 11 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten