3 ABRAHAM 55
or Judith 47
The trials of adapting to tent life in the world. The house of Abram in the Holy City.
1. Now our home was continually a delightful place to dwell in;
2. And we remember often the beauty and peace thereof.
3. And Yahweh-Elohim was merciful unto us for when we left the Holy City for the world we spent some time in houses in the lands of the Chaldeans and the Egyptians.
4. But in the Promised Land we have ever lived in tents;
5. And the change was great for the Seven to begin with, and also for Sarai who was accustomed to the great and wealthy homes of Ur.
6. Therefore we had to learn somewhat concerning the nomadic way of life, which thing was exceedingly difficult for us in the beginning.
7. Therefore were Kehah, Darash, Dea, Sabea and Kannah greatly blessed never to have lived in the Holy City, for they did not struggle with the life in the wilderness as we did, for they had been born and raised in tents.
8. And it was only because of our love from El Elyon and His Messiah, and our love for Abram and each other, that we endured;
9. And behold, the love we had was sufficient, and we were happy.
10. Now our home in the Holy City was exceedingly beautiful;
11. And each family had its own home.
12. And ours was an exceedingly large home with many rooms, one room for each wife....where we slept and worked, and the one for our lord Abram where he could be alone.
13. And there were rooms for the children.
14. And also there was a large room where we gathered together to work, and pray, and worship, and entertain others.
15. And there were other rooms where we cooked, and bathed, and ate.
16. Now every family in the Holy City was organised slightly differently, even though each observed the same law and abode the same Order.
17. And this is because of the different characters of each soul.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten