3 ABRAHAM 31
or Judith 23
The Temple Ordinance of Marriage, Part I.
1. Now this was the manner of the marriage....
6. And so we went up unto the Bridal Room and stood before the veil, as before.
7. I took the hand of Kadar, and she called out: "Abram!"
8. And Abram said across the veil: "Who calleth?"
9. And Kadar said: "Thy wives Kadar and Judith."
10. And Abram said: "Why hast thou come, Kadar?"
11. And Kadar said unto him: "I have come with my sister-wife Judith to be fully married unto thee, my lord."
12. And Abram said unto us: "Enter into my presence."
13. And thus we crossed the veil and stood before our Lord, Abram.
14. Now the Temple chamber had been prepared as before with the choicest flowers from the gardens of Salem.....
19. Therefore we gazed upon him and drank with our spirits the love that issued from him.
20. And we held each others' hand.
21. Abram stepped forward and lifted the veil of Kadar over her head that he might gaze upon her.
22. And taking her up into his arms, he kissed her gently upon the lips.
23. Likewise he lifted up my veil, embraced me, and kissed me on the lips.
24. And he blessed us as he was moved upon by the Spirit of Yahweh.
25. And we looked upon his countenance, and we were one with him.
26. And these are the words that he spake unto us:
27. "O my beloved ones, my fair ones, great is the desire in my heart for you, for ye are daughters of El Elyon whom we love and serve.
28. "I love you with an everlasting love, and desire to clothe you with that love, which is the pure love of Messiah, the Son of Elohim, who shall come upon the earth and save all flesh.
29. "I am yours forever, and I covenant before you, and before El Elyon and all His angels, that I will give unto you my whole mind, my whole heart, my whole spirit, and my whole body.
30. "Will ye in turn, my beloved ones, give me your whole minds, your whole hearts, your whole spirits, and your whole bodies, nothing withholding?"
31. And we said unto him as one voice: "Yea, my lord, we will give unto thee even our very lives."
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten