3 ABRAHAM 30
or Judith 22
The marriage of Kadar to Abram.
1. And now I, Judith, return unto the marriage of my sister-wife Kadar, who was betrothed unto our husband Abram and became one with us in the spirit.
2. And she dwelt with us for two years.
3. At the end of the second year, Abram summonsed his two wives into his presence, and said unto Kadar:
4. "Beloved wife Kadar: the hour of full marriage hath come.
5. "Therefore prepare thyself that we may enter into the mystery thereof and know the exaltation and joy of the fathers."
6. And Kadar embraced him, and kissed him tenderly upon the mouth, and came up unto me that I might instruct and prepare her for the mystery of love after the flesh.
7. Therefore I instructed her in the Wisdom of the Ancients, that she might love our lord not only with her heart and mind but with her whole flesh also, that we might know as a family the fullness of the joy of the fathers.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten