3 ABRAHAM 29
or Judith 21
The thirteen wives of Abram after the Chavurat Bekorot. His wives who were not after the Chavurat Bekorot.
1. Now these are the wives of my lord and husband Abram: Judith, Kadar, Rea, and Rua; and we four entered together into the first degree of the Order of the Ancients.
2. And behold, Abram took unto himself also Anavah, Haguth and Kamar; and we were the Seven who dwelt with Abram in the Holy City, and entered into the second degree of the Order of the Ancients.
3. And through our loins did Abram obtain fifty daughters.
4. Now after that we had left the Holy City, Abram took unto himself Sarai, Kehah, Darash, Dea, Sabea and Kannah.
5. Therefore had he thirteen wives in all after the ordinances of the Chavurat Bekorot.
6. And therefore we entered the third degree of the Order of the Ancients.
7. And Abram also took unto himelf Hagar and Keturah, who were not after the Chavurat Bekorot, and who dwelt amongst us; and there were others who were not of our Order.
8. This therefore is the family of Abraham.
9. And he had three hundred and twenty eight daughters, and eight sons, after the flesh.
10. Therefore were we faithful both after the flesh and after the light of holiness.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten