3 ABRAHAM 26
or Judith 18
The blessedness of the betrothal and marriage of Kadar.
1. Now the discipline of betrothal is impossible for the world to comprehend, because the world is sensual and devilish. Therefore the world cannot understand us.
2. Therefore Kadar dwelt in our house as a wife of my lord Abram after the spirit;
3. And Abram lay in her bed at the allotted times, and embraced her, and loved her.
4. And thus their love waxed in strength, and the love between Kadar and I grew also.
5. Therefore were we blessed.
6. And Kadar became as a mother unto my daughters and rejoiced in my seed with me.
7. And there was not a happier family upon the face of the earth.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten