3 ABRAHAM 25
or Judith 17
The Law of Betrothal and the ages at which a virgin may be betrothed and married. The Law of Chastity.
1. Thus was my lord Abram betrothed unto Kadar....
3. Now betrothal is not marriage after the flesh, but is marriage after the spirit; therefore did Abram not go in unto her.....
7. Therefore they were perfectly chaste, and justified in the eyes of El Elyon.
8. Now the Law of the fathers said that no man could marry a maiden under the age of sixteen years, that she might grow unto maturity....
12. And thus we lived by the Law....
18. And thus we were taught to become masters of the flesh, subjecting the desires of the flesh unto the law.
19. And because we subjected the desires of the flesh unto the law, which is the Light of Messiah, we were blessed;
20. And carnality was never found in the Holy City to divide its holiness and light asunder.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten