3 ABRAHAM 21
or Judith 13
The Temple Ordinance of Betrothal, Part II.
1. And Abram said unto me:
"Judith, my love, return unto my breast, my rib, and be one with me."....
12. Now the Holy Spirit had worked so powerfully upon us that our eyes were as a fountain of tears.
13. Therefore we rejoiced in Elohim our Saviour in our hearts, and thanked Him for this exceeding great love that He had poured upon us.
14. And in this manner were we sealed up unto Abram, our husband.
15. And behold, each time a new wife was sealed up unto Abram, we were all sealed up again unto him, by ordinance.
16. For whenever another entered our family, we began, as it were, anew.
17. Therefore we were bound unto him again, and unto our new sister-wife.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten