2 Abraham 34
The ordinance of circumcision is instituted for men until the coming of the Messiah. The 'circumcision' of women explained.
1. At the end of thirteen years, Yahweh appeared unto me and He said unto me: Abraham, because thou hast been faithful in all things unto Me, therefore I will establish My Covenant with thee, for with thee I shall commence a new dispensation, that from this time forth all those who would be joined into Me shall be joined to thee also (cp. Galatians 3:7).
2. I will greatly multiply thy seed, and I will make them My ministers, that through thine Anointing in thy seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed.
3. Therefore shall every male child among you be circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin until Messiah cometh, whence the ordinance shall be done away with and a man shall be circumcised in his heart only, yielding himself unto the light the Son of Man. And on the eighth day shall ye do it that the blessings of Heaven may be invoked on their behalf.
4. Thou hast upheld My ordinances, My statutes and My commandments. Therefore thy seed shall be sprinkled in all nations, for thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5. And thou shalt be fruitful, and many nations shall come of thee and kings of nations shall be of thy seed. Moreover, ye shall cut yourselves in your foreskins as a token that ye are cut off from the presence of Elohim, until Messiah cometh, when ye shall no more do this.
9. For your hearts shall be opened unto the fulness of the Good News which shall come through the Son; and ye will no more be cut off, but receive grace for grace, until ye are restored in perfect wholeness, spirit and flesh, through the merits of the Son. For the Son of Man shall yield Himself unto death, being circumcised body and soul for the sake of the sins of the world.
10. And in the dispensation of the New Covenant, which is an Everlasting Covenant, the ordinances of the flesh shall be nailed to the tree; therefore receive ye the circumcision of the flesh, looking forward to the time when ye may be perfectly circumcised in your hearts.
11. Your daughters also shall be circumcised upon the marriage bed when the matrix is opened by the entrance of her husband, for this is an holy ordinance, and it is completed at the birth of her firstborn; wherefore it is written that the firstborn which openeth the matrix is holy because it is an instrument in the performance of an holy ordinance.
12. Thou shalt stand at the head, and thy posterity shall be without number. And in thee and in thy seed after thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten