2 Abraham 31
The Order of the Ancients and the power thereof. Melchizedek and the City of Peace. Abraham questions Elohim on Sarah's barrenness. He sees the days of Yah'shia the Messiah (Jesus Christ) in vision and understands the work of Atonement.
1. Therewith I departed from Melchizedek, rejoicing in his blessing, for he was a man of faith who wrought righteousness, and when a child he feared Elohim, and by his faith he stopped the mouths of lions and quenched the violence of fire when those with evil designs sought to destroy him from off the face of the earth.
2. Therefore, having been approved of Elohim, he was ordained a High Priest after the Order of the Covenant which Elohim made with Enoch, which is after the Order of the Firstborn, even our father Adam. For this Holy Order came not by man, nor the will of men, neither by father nor mother, neither by beginning of days nor end of years, but of Eloah.
3. For it was established in the beinning of the earth by the Ancient of Days, wherefore it is called by some the Order of the Ancients, and it was delivered unto men from the beginning by the calling of Elohim's own voice according to His own will through the voice of His Ministers, unto as many as believed on His Name and were faithful until they had obtained.
4. Behold, these could transcend the veil, according to the will of Elohim, and commune with the General Assembly the Firstborn in Heaven. And many were caught up to be with them.
5. For Elohim had sworn unto Enoch and unto his seed with an oath by Himself that everyone being ordained after this order inwardly and outwardly should have power by faith to break mountains, to divide the seas, to dry up waters, to turn them out of their course, to put at defiance the armies of nations, to divide the earth, to break every band, to stand in the presence of Elohim, to do all things according to His will and command, subdue principalities and powers, and this by the will of the Son of Elohim, the Only Begotten of the Father which was from before the foundation of the world. And men having this faith and coming up unto this order of Elohim could be translated and taken up into Heaven.
6. Now Melchizedek was a priest after this order which is the Chavurat Bekorot of Elohim; therefore he obtained peace in Salem and was called the Prince of Peace. And his people wrought righteousness and obtained Heaven, for they sought for the City of Enoch which Elohim had before taken, separating it from the earth, having reserved it unto the latter days, or the end of the world.
7. For Elohim hath said and sworn with an oath that the Heavens and the earth should come together again and the sons of Elohim be tried even by fire. And thus Melchizedek, having established righteousness, was called the King of Heaven by his people, or in other words, the King of Peace. And they communed with those in the City of Enoch and in the City of Peleg, and had access to them and were blessed all their days.
8. After these things Elohim appeared to me in a vision and He said unto me: Behold, Abraham, it is ten full years since thou camest into this land from Haran. Two years didst thou remain then in the land, seven years was thou in Egypt, and one year hath passed since thy return from Egypt.
9. Now, number all that thou hast and see how it hath increased to double that which went out with thee in the day thou camest forth from Haran. Therefore fear not, for I am with thee and will be thy help and the source of thy strength. I will be thy shield and thine exceeding great reward, and thy wealth, and thy possessions shall I increase exceedingly.
10. And I said unto Him: Yahweh my Elohim, truly my wealth and my possessions have increased but, behold, Eliezer of Damascus standeth as mine heir whereas prior to my departure from the City of Salam, father Shem said unto me: Eliezer is a good and righteous man, and he shall be greatly blessed in time and in eternity, but he shall not be thine heir, for another shall be thine who shall come forth from the womb of thy wife (Sarah) whom thou shalt take in the house of thy father, for she is ordained to be thy queen of queens and the mother of thine heir.
11. Wherefore then doth Sarah remain barren, having neither son nor daughter? Yahweh answered me saying: Nay, fear not, for none shall be thine save he that shall come forth from the womb of thy wife Sarah, for she is ordained to be thy queen of queens and the mother of thine heir. Therefore is her name called Sarah.
12. And Yahweh took me out of the camp and said: Look now toward Heaven and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them. And he said unto me: So shall thy seed be. And I said unto Him: Lord Elohim, how wilt Thou give me this land for an everlasting inheritance? And Yahweh replied: Though thou wast dead, yet am I not able to give it thee?
13. And if thou shalt die, yet thou shalt possess it, for the day cometh that the Son of Man shall live, but how can He live if He be not dead? He must first be quickened.
14. And Yahweh touched the eyes of my understanding that they were opened, and I beheld the days of the Son of Man, for I beheld Him ministering to my seed, teaching them the law of Elohim, healing the sick, casting out devils and doing many wonderful works.
15. I also saw the Son of Man lifted up upon the Cross for the sins of men; wherefore I wept for the wickedness of man which would crucify the Son of Elohim. Nevertheless I saw also that He should rise again from the dead, wherein my heart did rejoice and my soul found rest in the knowledge that though I should die, yet again in the flesh should I see Elohim and dwell in the land of my inheritance.
16. For I saw also the days of the coming of the Son of Man upon the earth in the last days when He shall descend with ten thousands of His set-apart ones according to the prophecy of father Enoch, and the earth shall be cleansed by fire. Then all shall rise to stand before Elohim, both the just and the unjust, to be judged according to their works.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten