2 Abraham 3
The birth of Noah. The newborn child stands upon his feet. The psalm and prophecies of the baby Noah.
1. The mother of Noah was also the daughter of Methusaleh, for Lamech and his wife had the same father but different mothers.
2. And when Noah was born, his body was full of light, which thing caused great consternation to his father and mother, and his father's wives and children, and all his house.
3. Moreover, the child stood upon his feet when he had come forth from the womb, and his tongue was loosed, and he did sing praises unto Yahweh, saying:
4. I will praise Thee, O Yah, for Thou art the source of all power, yea, the well-spring whence it floweth unto the sons of Elohim, and Thou art also abounding in wisdom and in great and mighty counsel unto Thy servants.
5. Nevertheless though Thou, O Elohim, art longsuffering in judgement, the sins of the children of men have come up before Thy face, and Thy fury hath waxed strong and will be visited with judgments upon the earth.
6. Thy mercies, O Yah, are beyond number, but Thou art an Elohim that visiteth wrongdoing upon the children of men when the fullness of their iniquity hath come upon them.
7. Therefore shall the earth be destroyed according to to the Word of Elohim which cannot fail; for the waters of the flood shall come upon the earth and all things shall perish from before Thy face, O Yah.
8. Nevertheless in Thee do we put our trust, for in whatsoever Thou doest, O Yah, Thou hast ever done justly.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten