2 Abraham 2
The genealogy of Abram. The annunciation of the birth of Noah through an angel to his father, Lamech. Warnings of a Great Flood. The fallen angels.
1. My father Terah was the son of Nahor, and Nahor was the son of Serug, and Serug was the son of Reu, and Reu was the son of Peleg in whose days the earth was divided.
2. Peleg was the son of Eber, who was the son of Salah, who was the son of Shem, who was Melchizedek, which by interpretation is king-priest, for he was a king and priest of El Elyon.
3. Noah was the son of Lamech, the son of Methusaleh, the son of Enoch, who was taken up with his city that they might minister unto those in the flesh who sought a higher law than was available to them on earth.
4. Now the birth of Noah was after this manner: while his father Lamech was journeying toward his home from preaching the gospel among the sons of men, most of whom had rejected his testimony, an angel of Yahweh appeared unto him and saluted him, saying:
5. Hail, Lamech, thou favoured one of Elohim, for according to the promise of Yahweh-Elohim to thy father Enoch thou hast been chosen to be he through whom the seed of the Covenant will be preserved through the great flood which Elohim will send upon the earth in judgment;
6. For all the sons of men have gone astray through the corruption of those angels who fell from Heaven and mingled their seed with the daughters of men and begat sons of great strength who were mighty in wickedness.
7. Yea, these have caused all flesh to corrupt their way before Yahweh; wherefore they shall be destroyed, save thy son who shall be the seed of the Covenant.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten