1. Thus saith Yahweh unto Ephraim and unto Judah, even unto all the  tribes [of Israel] scattered in the world and in the gatherings of Israel:
2. I have not changed in regard to the Law of the Sabbath (NC&C 205): Therefore remember the Sabbath day to keep it qodesh (set-apart, holy).
3. Six days shalt thou labour and do all thy work but the seventh day is the sabbath of Yahweh thy Elohim (God).
4. On it thou shalt not do any work, neither thou, neither thy son not thy daughter, nor thy manservant or maidservant, nor thine animals, nor the stranger within thy gates.
5. For in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day.
6. Therefore hath Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day and made it qodesh (set-apart, holy).
7. Honour the Sabbath and I shall honour thee (NC&C 42:21; 229:23), and bless thee, and make thee Israel;
8. For those who honour the sabbath are of Israel and are grafted in at the vine;
9. But those who do not, following after the traditions of the sun-worshippers, belong not unto Israel, but are cut off as pertaining to the blessings of Israel.
10. Nevertheless ye are free to congregate for worship as and when ye will, whether on the seventh day or the first, or any other day, it mattereth not.
11. But ye shall rest from your labours on the seventh day according to the mitzvah (commandment) which is unto all generations, and honour Yahweh thy Elohim (God) (Jer.17:19-27).
12. And this ye shall do until heaven and earth disappear and all things are completed, even as it is written (Matt.5:17-18).
13. And this shall be a sign between Me and thee, and all Israel, by which Israel shall be recognised and known.
14. Thou shalt not trifle with the Davar Elohim (Word of God) nor scorn the statutes of the Almighty for these things are as life to the sinews and marrow to the bone (Num.15:32-40).
15. Ye shall do this in emunah (faith), and by this emunah (faith) ye shall be justified; and your observance shall be a token of your salvation, even the fullness thereof.
16. To him who is faithful, behold, I shall bring him unto Tsiyon (Zion), and will give unto him within My temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters;
17. And he shall receive an everlasting name that will not be cut off but shall be brought unto My qodesh (set-apart, hold) mountain and receive simcha (joy) as an ointment in My house of prayer. Even so. Amen. (Isa.56:4-7).