To the Sluggard
Laziness is one of the fruits of the carnal nature. The following revelation, addressed to an investigator of the New Covenant (who has been made anonymous), is a warning espeially to Christians who lay back and expect others to shoulder the burdens of the Kingdom, and to those who are not willing to invest any effort into finding out the truth and the will of the Lord for their personal lives [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. The Word of the Lord unto the sluggard: hearken unto the Voice of thy Lord and thy God, who calleth thee even as one crying in the wilderness.
The Corrupt Vineyard
2. I am gathering in My elect, for the vineyard of the churches and of the world hath become corrupted every whit, and there are none who do good, save a few, and they err in many instances, because of priestcrafts, all having corrupt minds (cp. Mk.10:18).
The New Covenant Church Called
3. I have called forth this Church out of the wilderness to prepare the way for the [second coming of the] Son of Man, and will gather as many as will believe in Me, and hearken unto My voice.
4. Verily, verily, saith the Lord: the soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat (Prov.13:4).
Strive for Light and Truth
5. No man who is unwilling to strive for Light and truth with all his soul is worthy of the Kingdom, and therefore I say unto thee, rise up, and take hold of Zion's banner, for she claimeth her own, and all those who will fight for Jesus.
6. I cannot take unto Myself the man who hideth his face or will not open his mouth for My sake, but must spit Him out, for this is the reward of the sluggard.
7. Canst thou say, O son of man, that thy heart is clean and that thou art pure from thy sin?
8. Listen unto Me, My son, for I speak unto thee because I love thee and see thy works:
Cease from Strife and be Reconciled
9. This is an hour for men to cease from strife and to be reconciled unto their Saviour, but who will stand up and be counted?
10. The sluggard will not plough by reason of the cold, even as it is written: therefore shall he begin in harvest-time, and have nothing (Prov.20:4).
Israel Works Summer and Winter
11. Behold, I have led thee unto My people Israel, and they work in summer and winter, never ceasing, for they know that their Lord cometh.
12. Therefore cease to listen to the words of men that cause thee to err from the words of knowledge and to turn aside the revelations that I have brought forth.
Abusing the Bible to Hide from Light
13. I have given thee the Bible to enlighten thee, not as a refuge from higher Light and truth1.
14. Therefore cease to tremble and fear for surely I will not leave thee, nor cause thee to wander from the Path.
15. Therefore take hold of all the Word of God; and the Light which I shall give unto thine eyes shall cause thy heart to rejoice and make thy bones fat.
Do Not Refuse Instruction
16. He that refuseth instruction despis- eth his own soul and shall not increase in Me (Prov.15:32);
17. But he that getteth understanding and seeketh out of the Book of Life shall be greatly enlarged and receive a treasure that cannot be corrupted but which shall abide in his heart forever.
18. Praise the Lord, O son of man, for I am worthy.
19. I am calling thee into the community of the elect and into the New Covenant of Christ which I have established in these last days2.
Sleep at Sensible Hours
20. Rise up with the dawn and despise not the hours I have affixed for sleep (Prov.20:13; Eccl.5:12).
Honour the Sabbath
21. Honour the Sabbath and I shall honour thee, and enlarge thee according to that which is needful (Ex.20:8).
22. Verily this is a day of choosing for all the sons of men;
23. Therefore choose wisely, having your lamp trimmed and burning ready for the Marriage of the Lamb. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved