Prophecy of the Wind of the Holy Spirit
The following revelation was received through David Minor in 1987 in the USA. It is not a product of the New Covenant but has been included in the "Olive Branch" because it confirms other revelations received by the New Covenant prophets. A major Christian purging and revival will come in which all false churches will be destroyed as pertaining to the Kingdom of God [USA].
1. The Spirit of God would say to you that the wind of the Holy Spirit is blowing through the land.
2. The [Christian] Church, however, is incapable of fully recognising this wind.
3. Just as your nation has given names to its hurricanes, so I have put My Name on this wind.
Holiness to the Lord
4. This wind shall be named: Holiness unto the Lord.
5. Because of a lack of understanding, some of my people will try to find shelter from the wind, but in so doing they shall miss My work.
Every Church will be Touched
6. For this wind has been sent to blow through every church that names My Name.
7. It shall blow through every institution that has been raised in My Name.
False Churches will Fall
8. In those institutions that have substituted their name for Mine, they shall fall by the impact of My wind.
9. Those institutions shall fall like a cardboard shack in a gale.
10. Ministries that have not walked in uprightness before Me shall be broken and fall.
11. For this reason man will be tempted to brand this as a work of Satan, but this is My wind.
12. I cannot tolerate My church in its present form, nor will I tolerate it.
13. Ministries and organisations will shake and fall in the face of this wind and even though some will seek to hide from that wind, they shall not escape.
All Christians will be Affected
14. It shall blow against your lives and all that surrounds you will appear to be crumbling, and so it shall, but never for- get this is My wind, saith the Lord.
15. With tornado force, it will come and appear to leave devastation, but the Word of the Lord comes and says:
Face the Wind!
16. "Turn your face into the wind and let it blow."
17. For only that which is not of Me shall be devastated.
18. You must see this as necessary.
19. Be not dismayed, for after this My wind shall blow again.
The Valley of Dry Bones
20. Have you not read how My breath blew on the valley of dry bones?
21. So it shall breathe on you.
The Second Wind
22. The wind will come in equal force as the first wind.
23. This wind too will have a name -- it shall be called The Kingdom of God.
24. It shall bring My power. The supernatural shall come in that wind.
25. The world will laugh at you because of the devastation of that first wind.
26. But they will laugh no more, for this wind will come with force and power that will produce the miraculous among My people and the fear of God shall fall on the nation.
27. My people will be willing in the day of My power, saith the Lord.
Devastation from the First Wind
28. In My first wind that is upon you now, I will blow out pride, lust, greed, competition and jealosy, and you will feel devastated;
29. But haven't you read: "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"?
Out of Poverty
30. So out of your poverty of spirit, I will establish My kingdom.
31. Have you not read: "The kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit"?
32. So by My Spirit, My kingdom will be established and made manifest.
No Hiding Place
33. Know this also, there will be those who shall seek to hide from this present wind and thy wil try to flow with the second wind, but they will again be blown away by it.
34. Only those who have turned their face into the present wind shall be allowed to be propelled by the second wind.
35. You have longed for revival and a return to the miraculous and the supernatural.
36. You and your generation shall see it, but it shall only come by My processes, saith the Lord.
American Church to be Purged
37. The church of this nation cannot contain My power in its present form.
38. But as it turns to the wind of the holiness of God, it shall be purged and changed to contain My glory1.
39. This is judgment that has begun at the house of God, but it is not the end.
The Harvest and the End
40. When the second wind has come and brought in My harvest, then shall the end come
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved