Month 1:22 (Aviv), Week 3:7 (Shibi'i/Sukkot), Year 5935:022 AM|
SHABBAT 1:3, Omer Count Sabbath 1/7
Gregorian Calendar: Monday 25 [Red] April 2011
Watchmen on the Tower
Philosophy & Religion of the UFO Cult
Continued from Part 6
How many of you haven't, at some point, dreamed of traveling to the stars? How many of you, dissilusioned and disappointed with planet earth, haven't at some time cast your eyes 'out there' and wished you could be on another planet making a better job of things than our rulers down here have done? How many of you have gazed into the heavens and just wished you could 'get away'?
This disappointment with earth and a desire to make a better world elsewhere has been one of the lures of the mushrooming UFO and Alien religion that is being cultivated by the élite today through such outlets as Hollywood. Increasing numbers of people are looking for close encounters of the third kind believing that extra-terrestrial beings are not only our saviours but that they started us all off in the beginning and have been in control of world events throughout history.
To add some spice to the script, include 'bad' aliens - like 'grey's and 'repitilians' (the latter of whom supposedly share some common genes with our shadow government or ruling élite) who abduct us and do horrible experiments on us, so we had better get on the right side - the 'Galactic Federation' of Pleideans and other 'good guys'. The relationship between these two groups is a bit hazy but either way, a great deal of effort is being expended to persuade us that there are aliens out there, we are helpless, and we had better get on the 'right side' and to get ready for their brave new world.
The 'unbelievers' - those who don't believe in ET's - will be converted at 'disclosure' or (according to another scenario), eliminate. 'Disclosure' is the much anticipated time in the very near future when it is believed that 'aliens' will officially and publically reveal themselves, at a time (they say) we will be 'ready'. Then all governments and religions will have to 'fall in line' with this new 'truth' and ruling power, even if it rules 'behind the scenes' like our shadowy élite.
If we are to believe the claims of the people behind the Project Camelot Portal website, a group of serious-minded and sincere UFO researchers called Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, who have made a huge number of very interesting video interviews with people who have had contact with UFO's and ET's, we are on the verge of a huge paradigm shift that will forever alter human consciousness and the way we view the universe. It will mark the end of both atheistic science as well as conventional monotheistic religion such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam. We are, according to them, about to be confronted with a new reality.
There is by no means a uniform belief system amongst Project Camelot's adherents and interviewees though they are agreed about certain things: the existence of extra-terrestrials and their UFO spaceships, evolution, reincarnation and a kind of pantheism that has its closest resemblance with Hinduism. There are adherents who proclaim some kind of 'Christian' belief such as UFO and ET guru, 82 year-old Bob Dean, claims to have known aliens since he was about 3 and who says he has been on numerous trips aboard UFO's. He openly speaks of his belief in 'God' and in 'Yeshua' (Jesus) but not in any biblical salvation message. He claims to have been reincarnated many, many times and to have detailed recall of his previous lives (through hypnotic regression). He claims to have had huge amounts of information 'downloaded' into his brain by humanoid aliens who communicate telepathically with him and to have been taken to another planet or other dimension for six weeks while only being away from earth for five minutes.
These are not crazy people. They have had genuine, supernatural and natural experiences which have convinced them of their belief system and hope. Most of them are actually very likeable and honest (putting aside the inevitable charlatans and liars). And increasing numbers of people are having experiences like them. Dismissing them as nut-cases is not only unchristian but unfair - they are no different from anyone who has has had some sort of existential experience. They have experienced something.
There are, of course, many different groups who subscribe to UFO's and have invented their own religions around them such as the late London taxi-driver George King who founded the Aetherius Society whose pantheistic devotees worship the 'Great Being' whom they say is the 'Galaxy'. There are the nutcases like the Heaven's Gate UFO cult who committed mass suicide. There is every flavour out there, as one would expect.
Those of you who know me and this ministry will also know that we believe UFO's and Ufonaut's are real. I hesitate to call them 'aliens' or 'extra-terrestrials' (ET's) for whilst there was a time that I believed they were, I am now convinced they are best described as ultra-terriestials or 'UT's'.
Most Christians and Messianics are not going to be able to cope when UFO and ET Disclosure takes place. They will have no explanation for them that fits into their biblical model of the universe and this will probably lead a large majority of them to abandon their faith and accept the worldwide UFO & ET Cult when it becomes 'official'. Both Christians and Messianics have a two-fold Achilees Heel or fatal weakness in their belief system:
Since known 'ET's' are beyond question physical and in many cases mortal (as proven by those who have died in UFO crashes or who have been captured alive and subsequently died in captivity), if you believe that all angels and demons are etherial beings, you will have a problem leading to a world-view crisis: you will then be forced to accept that there is a third category of being which the Bible supposedly does not mention.
- 1. They belive in the atheistic religion called 'evolution' - everything made itself; and
- 2. They believe that the only other non-human entities the Bible speaks of - angels (good and evil) - are purely non-corporeal 'spirits'.
There are a number of important things that I want to say about this:
- 1. From the experiences of others as well as my own, we know that malakim or angels are capable of physical materialisation and dematerialisation. They are supernatural, inter-dimensional beings, just as the resurrected Messiah was when He physically passed through solid walls and doors to enter the rooms of His astonished talmidim (disciples) - I have experienced angels materialising into my own room;
- 2. From the account in Genesis and from apocryphal accounts such as the Book of Enoch, we know that fallen Watcher Malakim not only came to earth and materialised physically but they bred with human women to produce a race of giants called nefilim who must have possessed both human and supernatural angel attributes - their physical skeletal remains (not all of which are fakes) are mute testimony that they were here and that they were mortal;
- 3. If we accept these truths, then we must accept a number of other logical conclusions, namely that demonic entitites can not only materialise and appear physical to us (my wife has had a first hand experience of this), but that they are not only capable of hybridising with humans but presumably (through gentic experimentation) capable of hybridising with other animal species as well that would account, amongst other things, for the observed 'reptillian' types of Ufonaut. The evidence that human abduceees have been tampered with genetically and even cross-bred with these 'alien' types is voluminous; - that humans have been genetically tampered with since the Flood, when the first nefilim race along with nearly all humanity was wiped out, is not therefore beyond the bounds of credulity, neither is such a postulate in conflict with the biblical testimony;
As I read my Bible and as I study the various mutations of this UFO-ET philosophy and religion, the more I am reminded of the teachings of Lucifer himself who, like so many of the Ufonauts, wants to be God. I used to be a believer in the 'UFO thing' before I became a Christian and I have tried to keep an open mind about the phenomenon, modifying my position several times, even being willing to accept that Yahweh might have created other civilisations in the Universe in order to make the most economic use of space and real estate. But I am less and less convinced of that now. I have no problem believing that there was a huge galactic or even universal civilisation of malakim (angels) before man was made - there were, after all, trillions of them originally, and there was a war in heaven (Rev.12:7) between Malakim which I assume was on a huge scale - but I have huge problems as a scientist finding any evidence for evolution (the evidence is the opposite) which I see as no more than a religion of atheists and occultists who reject the Most High Elohim, Yahweh, as Lucifer did.
- 4. The claim by Ufonauts that they 'created' us by interfering with our 'evolution' at a critical monkey-stage by doing some gene-splicing and giving us a 'genetic boost' may sound believable if you believe they are actually 'extra-terrestrial aliens' and if you can prove there is any science to the 'theory' of evolution at all. And even if you believe, as some Ufologists claim, that 'aliens' seeded the whole planet from scratch with pre-existing life-forms from their own worlds, this still does not explain how the 'alens' came into being - how they 'evolved'. The overwhelming scientific evidence is in support of a special creation origin for both mankind and all life;
- 5. How do we know the 'aliens' are telling the truth? Is there any evidence that the more technological advanced a race is that it automaticaly becomes more moral, civilised and truthful? Does, for example, the activity of 20th and 21st century Western man, who is supposedly the most 'advanced' historically, lend any kind of support to this claim? What of all the 'bad' 'ET's' who do horrible things to humans against their will? Does their super-advanced technology prove the thesis that 'technological advancement' equals moral advancement?
- 6. Finally, what are we to make of the group of Ufologists like Bob Dean who believe in a supreme, loving 'God'? If the mechanism of unversal development of the Universe is the bloody struggle and survival of the fittest of evolution, what does this tell us about the Ufologists' 'God'? Is it any different from the Hindu Pantheon which also maintain millions of years of gruelling evolution and reincarnation? I have listened to Ufologists like Bob Dean speak and they all say they are weary of life and want to 'go home' - they seem resigned to being 'reincarnated' again to learn a lesson that apparently has taken millions of years for them. Apparently the medical treatment their received on UFO's wasn't enough to actual heal them of their illnesses.
This is a complex world and I do believe there will be a 'Disclosure' of the UFO and ET phenomena but I do not believe it will be as it is presented to be. We already know that governments have been secretly working in cahoots with these beings since, and possibly before, the Second World War, and we know they have visited us throughout history. The evidence is just too overwhelming. And if these 'aliens' were our benefactors, why would they be working secretly with governments and the military whom we also know have reaped much technological benefit from them but not shared it with humankind generally, except a little here and there (microwave ovens, fiberoptic cables, stealth anti-radar tech, etc.). We know the élite have technology a generation or more ahead of the rest of us, we know they are robbing us through financial fraud - we know all these things. So why is it so hard for people to add everything up and make sense of it all?
It is because they are in rebellion against the real Creator! They don't want to be His servants but to be 'gods' like the 'aliens'. They want power. They want to believe they are 'sparks of divinity' like the Hindus, Buddhists and New Agers. They want to believe the lie that everything here is maya or illusion and that what the 'aliens' present is reality. They want to believe that we invented Yahweh when we were primitive, lowly-evolved savages to make sense out of the universe and find comfort. Yet the adherents of the UFO cult are doing exactly the same as those of the monotheistic religions - seeking meaning and comfort. But they feel it is real-er because of the apparent physicality of these 'ET's'. They find comfort in the fact that our military establishment, through reverse engineering, is able to recreate these amazing high-tech spacecraft and, if we are to believe them, travel at great speed to the moon, Mars and to distant stars. How much of this is 'real' is another thing, for even Ufology gurus like Bob Dean, who was taken for six weeks to an 'alien' city was not sure where he was exactly - whether it was in some other dimension or on some other planet in our own. Many things are, interestingly, concealed from these devotees which might estblish how 'real' these places, or indeed, many of these encounters actually are. Many of these experiences may even be the result of mind-control and have no objective reality at all.
Whatever we are dealing with, we have to remember what the Bible prophesies for the end-time. Yah'shua (Jesus) warned us:
And in the Book of Revelation:
"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" (Mark 13:22, NKJV)
"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name" (Rev.13:11-17, NKJV).
One devotee, the grandson of a Methodist preacher who has had many 'ET' contacts, proudly showed the implant in his arm which the 'aliens' put in him so they could track him and show him more things. It never bothered him that they did this without asking him.
Even the Catholic Church, which likes to go with the current fad to remain 'contemporary', embracing evolution a few years ago as 'God's method of creation, recently announced that it could accept the existence of aliens and would be willing to offer baptism to them.
Brethren and sisters, do not be deceived by all the signs and wonders that you are going to see in he days ahead, or the reports of the ones that are filtering through now in ever increasing numbers. This is a subject I speak of often because I believe it to be a major part of the final end-time deception. We need to be prepared for everything.
I do agree with Einstein up to a point who said that "science without religion is lame" and that "religion without science is blind". I teach my children equal amounts of both so that they can have a sound grasp of reality, both material and spiritual. They do their own weighing and come to their own conclusions, as must all of us. We need to be informed and we need human watchers who are carefully surveying what is going on and reporting back to believers so they are not deceived.
The bottom line is in who nor what you are trusting, for we all trust in something. What or who will you trust in? What or who is the most reliable with the proven track record? Have a blessed shabbat!
Continued in Part 8