3 ABRAHAM 35
or Judith 27
The Temple Ordinance of Marriage, Part V.
4. ...."My beloved Judith: art thou willing to give this woman, Kadar, unto me, thy husband, as my lawfully wedded wife in the bonds of Holy Matrimony from this time forth and for all eternity?"
5. And I said unto him: "Yea, my lord."
6. Therefore I, Judith, took the right hand of Kadar and placed it into the right hand of my husband Abram.
7. And Abram placed his thumb upon the seal of the fathers upon the ring on the finger of Kadar as he held her hand.
8. "I, Abram, take thee, my beloved Kadar, by the right hand and receive thee unto myself as my lawfully wedded wife in the bonds of Holy Matrimony from this time forth and for all eternity, with a covenant and a promise that I will wholly live all the laws, rites and ordinances pertaining unto this Holy Matrimony, in the New and Everlasting Covenant, doing this in the presence of Elohim, angels, and my wife Judith, of my own free will and choice."
9. (If there were other wives present, would Abram mention all by name.
10. And he would ask all of them in turn if they were willing to give the new wife unto him, and would pass the hand of the new wife from one to another until the most recent wife had received it;
11. Wherefore she would place it in the hand of Abram).
12. And Abram spake unto Kadar, saying:
13. "My beloved Kadar: art thou willing to wholly give thyself unto me, to be my lawfully wedded wife in the bonds of Holy Matrimony from this time forth and for all eternity, with a covenant and a promise that thou wilt wholly live all the laws, rites, and ordinances pertaining unto this Holy Matrimony, in the New and Everlasting Covenant, doing this in the presence of Elohim, angels, and my wife Judith, of your own free will and choice?"
14. And Kadar said unto him: "Yea, my lord."
15. And Kadar laid her left hand upon the right thigh of Abram, and Abram laid his left hand upon the head of Kadar, and said:
16. "In the Name of the Messiah, Yahshua haMashiach [Jesus Christ], I pronounce thee my lawful wife from this time forth and for all eternity.....
19. "Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, that you may have joy and rejoicing in the light that thou bringest forth and in your posterity in the Day of Yahweh Yahshua [Jesus].
20. "I claim for thee all these blessings, together with all other blessings pertaining to the New and Everlasting Covenant, through thy faithfulness to the end, in the Name of Yahweh, the Father, through His Son, Yahshua the Messiah. Amen."
21. And when he had thus spoken, he kissed Kadar upon the mouth.
22. And I, Judith, was standing to the side of Kadar.
23. And after that Abram had kissed Kadar on the mouth, I kissed Kadar on her cheeks;
24. And behold, she kissed me on my cheeks also.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten