3 ABRAHAM 18
or Judith 10
The betrothal of Kadar to Abram.
1. Therefore Kadar came unto our home and dwelt with us, and subjected herself unto me.
2. And I was as a mother and a sister unto her, instructing her in all the ways of holiness.
3. And....my lord and husband Abram summonsed us, and said unto Kadar:
"Beloved Kadar: the Hour of Betrothal hath come.
"Therefore prepare thyself that we may enter into the mystery of marriage and know the joy and peace and the fathers."
6. And Kadar embraced him, and kissed him on the mouth, and returned unto me that I might prepare her for her betrothal.
7. Now Kadar was young and innocent as pertaining to many of the things of life, but her faith and purity made her wise.
8. And as adjudged by the young women of the world she was a noble and wise one.
9. Therefore did my lord Abram receive her unto himself.
First created in 1990
Updated on 10 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten