2 Abraham 28
Sarah, Kadar and Judith, and the whole congregation sing and dance to Yahweh. Angels appear and some have visions of Elohim.
1. Sarah also rose up, full of the Spirit, and danced and sang before Yahweh. And this is the song of Sarah: In Thee, O Yah, will my soul be raised up, for thou hast bestowed upon me Thy grace whereby I am restored to Thy presence, for I have entered into Thy Holy House and received the Spirit of Thy presence.
2. Surely in my tent at night I will sing songs of joy unto Yahweh as I am overshadowed by my beloved and lifted up in the foreshadowing of eternity. And surely in receiving Thy Spirit through the overshadowing of the Anointed One, which is the Messiah in my beloved, I have received salvation. Wherefore in the midst of Thy people, those who reverence Thy Holy Name, I will praise Thee and glorify Thy Name forever.
3. My wife Kadar also arose and proceeded to dance and sing before Yahweh. And her song was: Bless Yahweh, O my soul; exalt His Name among the people. I will praise Thee, O Yah, upon my bed when the wellsprings of my joy are opened up. I will praise Thee at all times and seasons.
4. When the sun riseth upon the earth, I will praise Thy Holy Name. When in its ordered course day reacheth its turnming point at the meridian [noon] I shal not fail to praise Thee. Again in the evening when the daylight departeth, I will marvel at Thy wonders and glorify Thy Name.
5. Then arose up My wife Judith who danced and sang, saying: Praise Yahweh who hath shown me the wonders of His ways. For as I lay upon My bed enwrapped in the ecstasies of Elohim, when the Spirit rushed into me, I saw the vision of the Almighty and heard that which is unlawful to be spoken.
6. Yea, O Yah, Thou has visited me, and I have heard Thy wondrous voice, and I know Thy words are true. Through Thy Holy Spirit and the glorious inner vision to which Thou didst open my mind in the moment of ecstasy, Thou hast caused a spring of knowledge to well up within me, a fountain of strength and power, of loving kindness and glory in my Elohim.
7. Thou hast put an end to the darkness of the world in me and the splendour of Thy glory hath become in me an eternal light. Wherefore I will praise Thy Name forever and give myself unto Thee.
8. When Judith had finished her song, all the congregation, being filled with the Spirit, arose to their feet and began to dance and sing and praise Yahweh, and to prophesy in His Name.
9. And some saw angels in our midst, and others saw the Heavens opened and beheld Yahweh seated upon His Throne, and all were filled with His Spirit, and shouted praises to Yahweh in joyous lays until dawn.
10. Then we all arose up before Yahweh and praised His Name for this great outpouring and worshipped Him all that day. And we rejoiced in the grace of Yahweh our Elohim.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten