2 Abraham 12
Elohim visits Abram in a dream. An angel takes the ten year old by to the City of Salam where he remains for thirty nine years. Shem instructs Abram to seek for his wife in Ur.
1. When I was three years of age, Yahweh visited me in a dream of the night and said unto Me: Abram. And I said unto Him: Here am I. And He said unto me: Abram, I am the Elohim of thy fathers Peleg, Shem and Noah.
2. It is I who preserved thy life when the wicked king Nimrod would have destroyed thee, for I softened the heart of thy father that he should hide thee away.
3. This I did for I have a mighty work for thee to do in establishing My Holy Order upon the earth. And verily I say unto thee: In the end, through thee this wicked Nimrod shall be destroyed from off the face of the earth.
4. Behold, thou shalt remain in this cave with thy mother and thy nurse for yet seven years, and at the end of that time thou shalt depart and I will send My angel to guide thee unto the city of thy father Noah, where thou shalt be instructed in the way of life.
5. And from that time forth Yahweh instructed me often in dreams of the night that my mind was opened to the ways of His kingdom.
6. When I was ten years of age I departed from the cave by night while and my nurse slept. And the angel of Elohim met me and led me to the City of Salem where Noah and his son Shem dwelt. And no man knew where I was. And I dwelt with Noah and Shem for thirty-nine years, being instructed in all the ways of El Elyon.
7. And finding great happiness and peace and rest therein, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and I received, under the direction of Noah and Shem, those keys whereby I might enter into the Assembly of the Firstborn. And I became a rightful heir, a High Priest holding all the rights belonging to the fathers. For I was ushered into the Assembly of the Firstborn and tasted of the fruits of heavenly life.
8. In my fifteenth year, father Shem called me into his presence and instructed me to return to the house of my father, for there were many there who were seeking after light and truth, for they had seen the foolishness of worshipping idols of wood and stone, but they knew not where to find the true Elohim.
9. And father Shem blessed me, saying: Blessed art thou, Abram of El Elyon, for He hath looked upon thee and found thy heart right before Him. For this cause the Most High shall visit thee and thou shalt stand at the head and be a father of a multitude, for many nations shall spring forth from thy loins.
10. Behold, in thy father's house dwelleth she to whom the promises belong, for she is a princess in the House of the Most High and shall reign as a queen over thy posterity forever. Seek after her and take her to wife, for she will be the mother of the promised seed.
11. The blessings of the Elohim of Noah attend thee, my son, as thou journeyest on thy way, for from this time forth thou shalt be a wanderer in the earth until thy seed shall come in to inherit this land by the power of Elohim and the sword of His might.
12. Be faithful always, preach the truth with soberness and be valiant in the cause of Elohim, and thou shalt be blessed for ever more. Amen.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten