2 Abraham 10The rise of the kingdom of Nimrod and the establishment of the City of Salem by Shem (Melchizedek). The City of Peleg translated. Serug joins Nimrod in the land of Shinar.
1. And the son of Ham was Cush; and the son of Cush was Nimrod, who was instructed in all the secrets of the evil combination by his father Cain, for Cain had not perished in the flood on account of the curse.
2. Wherefore Nimrod became a mighty man among the sons of men and established his kingdom and grew stronger and stronger in wickedness after the order of the secret order which was from the beginning, for Nimrod spread his dominions over all mankind save those in the City of Salem.
3. Shem ruled in the City of Salem and he was called Melchizedek, for he reigned as king under his father Noah and was a priest of El Elyon.
4. After the departure of Ham from the presence of his father, Noah, Shem and Japheth dwelt together in peace under the benign rule of Noah, but in time conflict arose among them and Noah led the seed of Shem to a new land which Yahweh showed him, where they built a city which they called Salem, the City of Peace.
5. Noah invested his son Shem with authority to reign as Prince of Salem, the Prince of Peace, and Noah devoted his days to instructing his people after the order of the Covenant.
6. And his people dwelt in righteousness and worshipped Yahweh their Elohim, and served Him. They established the Assembly of the Firstborn among them, and sought after the City of Enoch. And Yahweh came among them and ministered to them.
7. And those who sought for the gain of this world went out from among them, for they held all things in common after the Order of Enoch. And no man had above his neighbour.
8. Among those who went forth from the City of Salem was Peleg, who travelled to the northwest and established a city after the order of his father Noah, for Peleg was the son of Eber, the son of Salah, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem; and his people sought after the heavenly order and obtained it, for they were caught up like the City of Enoch.
9. But Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, followed not after the ways of his fathers, for he sought after gain for himself; wherefore he led those who were of like mind with himself out of the City of Peleg and they journied even unto the land of Shinar and became confederate with Nimrod.
10. Under the direction of Nimrod, Serug and his companions entered into the secret satanic order and became men of power and wealth in Nimrod's kingdom.
11. In the land of Shinar, Serug begat Nahor, and Nahor begat Terah, my father. And Terah became great in the eyes of Nimrod, and Nimrod elevated him over all his people, to stand at his right side and advise him on all matters.
Authors: JB, LThE, SBSK et al
First created in 1990
Updated on 6 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten