62. '... I had a vision within my vision, and I saw three camp fires, one large, and two small.
63. 'The two small camp fires joined as one camp fire, and then the smaller camp fire joined with the larger camp fire, until all that remained was a huge camp fire.
64. 'And as I stood back in the vision, behold, I saw tens of thousands of camp fires which burned within a camp fire as large as the heavens;
65. 'And I saw that this cosmic camp fire was El Elyon, and that all the patriarchs of the 144,000 burned within it as one.
66. 'When the vision of the camp fires ended, behold, I saw another vision of a mighty river that betook its journey to the sea.
67. 'And on this river was written the name Abram, and it was pure and without colour of any kind.
68. 'Then I saw two smaller rivers enter the larger one, on either side, and on the left river was written the name Kadar, and on the right, Judith.
69. 'The river of Kadar was red and the river of Judith was blue, and as they mixed together in the river of Abram the water turned green.
70. 'And the name of the river changed to the river of Abram-Judith-Kadar.
71. 'Behold, I entered this river, yea, and was taken within it in my vision.
72. 'And I saw that the river was not green after all, but was made up of currents and eddies, some red, and some blue.
73. 'The eddies and currents moved between one another, caressing one another in tender embrace, to then release, and then join together in another pattern.
74. 'And I beheld a central current in the great river, which had no colour, and around this did the blue and red currents move and dart, embracing it alone, and sometimes together.
75. 'The picture I beheld was of great beauty, more wonderful that a rainbow, more glorious than the first dawn.
76. 'It was as a great dance; and no two dances were alike...
106. 'Was that the end of the vision, my beloved sister-wife?' I asked her.
107. 'Nay', she replied, 'for the river continued to the point where it entered the Great Sea.
108. 'Now the Great Sea was even more glorious than the river, for I beheld many other currents.
109. 'And the currents remained, yea, the colourful currents of the sister-wives around our lord Abram.
110. 'But there were the currents of many other patriarchs also.
111. 'And I saw father Adam with his wives, and father Enoch with his, and many others.
112. 'And these great currents began to move around each other in a great dance.
113. 'Great and marvelous were the things which I saw, for in this great Sea of Paradise I saw the Union of the Firstborn Assembly of Yahweh.'
114. Now as she said this my heart raced with excitement, for I knew that she possessed a great truth which I had yearned to know for some time.
115. And when she saw my eagerness, she said unto me:
116. 'Beloved sister-wife, great is the glory of the Wedding Feast of the Messiah, too glorious for the mortal soul to comprehend.
117. 'For I was not permitted to see all that I would have wished to see, for none but the bride can see the bridegroom, and they may not behold one another until that great Day...
120. 'And in the vision I saw I a huge red rose, the beauty of which surpasseth the beauty of every other flower that the eye of man hath seen.
121. 'And around the Great Rose were many other flowers, yea, even a sea of flowers of every variety and kind known unto man.
122. 'I saw a veritable Garden of Eden, whose beauty surpasseth in splendour all the gardens of the kings of the world.
123. 'Now a great wind blew through the garden and the flowers swayed on their stalks, and the petals thereof brushed one another, and also the petals of the Great Rose.
124. 'And as the wind blew stronger, and the movement greater, behold, there was, as it were, a great merging together of all these flowers, and I could see them within the Great Rose.
125. 'The flowers began to sing in one great chorus, saying, 'Great and marvelous is the
Lord of Hosts, King of the Universe, worthy of praise and adoration.'
126. 'And in the head of each flower I saw a patriarch, and in the petals thereof I saw his wives.
126. 'And each time the petals of one flower brushed against another, I saw the hand of a wife reach out and take the hand of the wife of another patriarch.
127. 'And when the hands were joined, the two families were joined also.
128. 'And when two hands had joined, behold, the two flowers would spin around so that each sister-wife of the one patriarch would reach out and take the hand of each of the other sister-wives of the second patriarch, until all wives had held all the hands of the other patriarch's wives.
129. 'And I beheld that the oldest of the sister-wives held a parchment, which was sealed, which she held out to the eldest wife of the other patriarch.
130. 'They exhanged parchments, passing them to their respective husbands.
131. 'And these parchments were covenants or alliances.
132. 'And it came to pass that after all the patriarchal families had exchanged parchments, that all the parchments ascended upwards from the flower heads;
133. 'And they met together in the sky and became one giant parchment, and upon the parchment were written words of fealty to the King of Kings, even the Holy Messiah of Yahweh.
134. 'And under the words were the 144,000 names of the souls of the firstborn.
135. 'After the parchment had arisen, behold, it flew into the heart of the Great Rose, for it had the wings of a dove upon it.
136. 'And as it entered the heart of the Great Rose, behold, there was a great flash of light, and the whole universe lit up with it as if it were an infinite number of stars.
137. 'And it came to pass that I saw the angels of El Elyon, even those who had kept their first estate, and had been obedient unto El Elyon and unto His Son.
138. 'And they gathered together around the Great Rose in to large rings.
139. 'And the inner ring was made up of flower heads, and the outer ring of petals of every colour and shape that the eye hath beheld.
140. 'And a Word was spoken from the heart of the Great Rose.
141. 'And after the Word had been spoken, behold, the petals from the outer ring of angels flew up into the sky, and danced as it were in the wind.
142. 'And they gathered into small groups, and flocked around each other, and each group moved over one of the flower heads.
143. 'And when they had gathered over a flower head, behold, another Word came from the heart of the Great Rose, which caused the flower heads to rise and unite each with its gathered petals.
144. 'And thus did the angels who had been faithful receive their mates, promised unto them if they remained faithful unto El Elyon.
145. 'And as they came together, there was a great roar, and the sound of trumpets, and the cries of great celebration.
146. 'And when these sounds had died down, behold, the ring of angelic flowers began to dance around the Great Rose.
146. 'Some flowers were large, and some small, according to the works of each of the faithful angels.
147. 'Some had a few petals, and some had hundreds, like unto the flowers within the Great Rose.
148. 'But all were satisfied, and all rejoiced.
149. 'And so it was that a third Word came from within the heart of the Great Rose;
150. 'And when the Word had been spoken, so the ring of angels moved towards the Great Rose.
152. 'Hands from within the petals reached out with parchments, and so it came to pass that the children of Adam exchanged parchments with the children of Yahweh-Elohim;
153. 'And when they had done this, behold, the outer ring of angel-flowers was swallowed into the Great Rose, and became one with the General Assembly of the Firstborn.
154. 'Once more the universe was filled with Light, yea, an exceedingly great light.
155. 'And I saw that old things had passed away, and that all was new, and I rejoiced exceedingly in my heart.
156. 'I looked upon the Great Rose and in the heart thereof I saw El Elyon seated upon the highest throne, and to His left side was seated our Mother, the Holy Spirit, Hochma.
157. 'And to His right sat the only begotten Son of El Elyon, Yah'shua the Messiah.
158. 'They were clothed in white apparel.
159. 'And as I looked upon the Ruach haQodesh, even Hochma, I beheld that She was Many, yea, more than I could number, as many as the 144 thousands who were arrayed around the throne of El Elyon, even the wives of the Great King.
160. 'And it came to pass that I looked upon the Son of Yahweh, that I saw that on His right side sat father Adam, and to His left another Woman.
161. 'And as I beheld the woman, behold, I saw that she was many, yea, even as many as the 144 thousands, even the wives of the Son.
162. 'And as I beheld father Adam, behold, I saw that on his right side was his first-born son, Abel, and to his right sat our mother Eve.
163. 'And as I looked upon Eve I saw that she was many.'
164. 'Each time I looked at a woman opposite her firstborn son, behold she multiplied into many.
165. 'And the more of this multiplication I saw, the greater was my astonishment, for I saw that it continued into the very eternities itself.
166. 'And I saw that the angelic hosts had also become fruitful, and had given birth unto sons and daughters of their own.
167. 'The more I beheld these things, the faster the scene before me moved, until it was as though I could see the entire universe and all that is within it.
168. 'All was arranged in perfect order, and there was great activity everywhere as the holiness of Yahweh multiplied to occupy the vast temple of space.
169. 'So great was the wonder of it all that my heart could do no more than to extoll the greatness and love of El Elyon, whose love is everlasting, whose grace and wisdom is the crown of father Adam's children.'
170. When Judith had stopped speaking, her eyes were a well of tears, and her face a picture of light and peace.
171. And I, Kadar, being caught up in the account of her vision, and partaking of the Spirit thereof, was also moved to tears, for I had seen something wonderful through the eyes of my sister-wife.
172. And so it was that we embraced one another, being filled with the limitless love of El Elyon, and of His Messiah.
173. We praised the Most High in each others arms and thanked Him for bringing us together...
185. And it came to pass that for weeks afterwards our hearts were bursting like breaking dams holding back a mighty river, and it was all that we could do to contain it.
186. We showered it upon our children, and our other sister-wives and our servants, and indeed all who came across our path.
187. Behold, this was one of the greatest times of glory in our camp ever, for which I praise El Elyon...
189. Therefore I end my record, for I, Kadar, have experienced nothing greater than these things, and desire not to dwell on them, lest I be so occupied with this great love that I never end my writings and neglect my duties.
190. Therefore I must end my words.
10 Abraham 24
1. This is the record of Kadar, sister-wife of Abram, and blessed of El Elyon, Yahweh-Elohim, though the Messiah who is to come.
2. It is my desire that all might come up unto the fullness of the light of El Elyon, and partake of the feast of the saints which is for those who love and serve Him with all their might, mind and strength.
3. And I know that this record shall come forth, together with the testimony of my sister-wives, and of my husband, at a time when men and women are again ready to beging to live according to this holy pattern
4. And this record shall come through the hands of he who shall walk in the footsteps of my lord and husband, who loveth the Lord of the Holy City with all his heart.
5. And he shall prepare and labour under much affliction until he hath overcome and may bear witness of the things of which we have written;
6. That he also may raise a godly family which shall bring forth the praises of Yahweh-Elohim, the Elohim of Abram and of all the righteous to come.
7. Many women shall come unto his door;
8. Some he shall turn away because they love not El Elyon;
9. Others will come and themselves turn away, because they will not yield themselves with contrite hearts nor be willing to sacrifice the things of the flesh for the blessings of holiness.
10. But the others shall remain, and find their repose and joy, being filled with the same Holy Spirit as are we, and shall inherit the light that never dims.
11. He shall pass through the fires of affliction, and grow into a strong tree in whose branches many birds of the air will find shelter and safety.
12. His beginnings shall be despised but at his end he shall be envied by those who refused the gift.
13. He shall speak only of the Messiah and His salvation, even as we do, knowing that in no other can life eternal be found.
14. Therefore he shall be justifed in his works.
15. And it shall come to pass that others will come after him, and imitate his ways, which are our ways, and be satisfied.
16. May the Name of El Elyon, Yahweh-Elohim, be praised. Amen.
Continued in 11 Abraham
First created on 6 February 2003
Updated on 13 June 2016
Copyright © 1987-2016 Chavurat Bekorot All Rights Reserved
Wszelkie Prawa Zastrzeżone | Alle Recht vorbehalten