To the Roman Catholics
The Roman Catholic Church has produced many fine Christians over the centuries whose works are worthy of emulation. Great men like Thomas à Kempis, and their writings, are commended. There are many devout Catholics who will grow fast in the New Covenant's spiritual environment and who are called to Zion. Yet the Catholic Church itself has done much evil over the centuries and has taught many false and pernicious doctrines. It has a destiny to fulfil in the last times. Catholic devotion is commendable. Superstition and the lust for signs are not a part of the Zionic endeavour. God is no respector of persons, meaning that He does not favour one kind of person over another, and is calling people from many different backgrounds into the New Covenant. All those who are honest, pure and valiant are called [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. The Word of the Lord unto the Roman Catholics throughout the world, both great and small;
2. Hearken unto the Lord your God whose mighty arm is extended to embrace all those who love Him.
3. I am the First and the Last, the God whom many righteous Catholics have adored and who even now are dwelling in the worlds of Paradise1, for I have raised many great men and women in the Catholic Church, saith the Lord, who have brought forth much righteousness and have been a light unto many.
4. I love all those whose hearts are filled with love and devotion, who are willing to lay their all upon the altar of sacrifice and serve Me with all their souls according to the light and understanding that they have.
5. Yea, I am verily gathering such souls, that they may receive greater knowledge and truth, to be valiant disciples in these the last days.
Thomas à Kempis
6. It is My will that the saints of the New Covenant learn from the examples of such Catholic disciples as Thomas à Kempis;
7. And behold, if all Catholics lived according to the teachings and precepts of this man, their light would be greater than yours, for he was a humble man and full of love for those around him.
The Imitation of Christ
8. Let the saints therefore study the book, "The Imitation of Christ", for there are many keys of truth therein that will lead to a great inner sanctification of the soul.
9. Behold, My servant Thomas, and others like him, have gone unto their reward, and even now are ministers of Light.
10. Therefore cleave unto the truths that I revealed unto him and ye shall be greatly blessed.
Catholic Devotion Commendable
11. I am the Lord Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, and I love the devotion of the Catholic people.
12. But behold, they yet abide in a great darkness for they have been taken into bondage by priestcraft.
13. Yea, and in days past, and in some quarters today, the Roman Church hath been the tool of the devil on account of the great wickedness of her priests, yea, for I detest murder, violence and priestcraft, which are an enemy unto all righteousness.
14. And until this church repenteth of her sins, making confession and restitution, she shall in no way be cleansed, but must work out her own salvation and suffer the wages of her iniquities, and must fulfil her destiny [in the last days].
Catholics have Much to Give the New Covenant
15. Beloved ones, I am calling you tenderly to bring your gifts into the New Covenant, and to receive in turn all the gifts that I have imparted unto the New Covenant.
16. Come and behold Me, for I am working, yea, I am making a new creation, a people purged in fire who will steadfastly follow Me and obey all My commandments.
17. I am bringing to pass the inward restitution of all things, a marvelous work and a wonder, when men and angels shall freely converse, and heaven and earth may be united.
Cast Aside Superstitions and Signs
18. Beloved, seek ye the fullness of My Spirit which cometh of pure faith and love, and put aside your superstitions and sign-seeking, for I desire that ye receive far greater things, yea, even those things which shall bring everlasting joy and cause your bosoms to burn brightly forever.
19. I am the Lord of Calvary, the cr cified Son of God, and I am repairing the breach of My people Israel.
20. There are many valiant souls of the House of Israel in the Catholic Church whose seeds will grow and multiply a hundred-fold in the soil of the New Covenant.
The Invitation to Catholics
21. Ye Catholics who love Me and are searching for greater love and truth:
22. Come and behold the feast of fat things that I have prepared for the saints.
23. Come unto the wedding feast of the Lamb, for there is room for you, and many others besides.
24. Bring Me your gifts of love, steadfastness and devotion, and I shall give unto you the keys of knowledge and understanding that will make your souls glad.
The New Covenant Restoration
25. I am restoring the lost works of the early saints, yea, even that which was beloved of the Church Fathers;
26. I am giving you the opportunity to know and live in the glory of the early saints free from the traditions that have obscured and choked it out.
No Respector of Persons
27. I am no respector of persons, saith the Lord, and I will honour those who honour Me.
28. I love the honest of heart who will not deny the greater light when it cometh but who will embrace it with all the energy of their soul;
The Honest, Pure and Valiant are Called
29. Therefore I am calling the honest, and pure, and valiant in the Catholic Church to receive the gift I am offering them.
30. And behold, it is free. And this invitation I make unto all men and women everywhere, yea, every one. Even so. Amen.
Also see Thomas à Kempis: A Vision About His Book
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 26 May 1998
Last updated on 24 November 2017
Copyright © 1997-2017 NCAY - All Rights Reserved