t the beginning of the present dispensation Yahshua haMashiach (Jesus Christ) personally organized a Church built upon apostolic authority (Mt.16:18) and energized it with the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) on the Day of Pentecost (Ac.2) and predicted that the gates of Hades (hell) would never completely overwhelm it. However, He warned us through His servant the apostle Paul that in the very last days there would be a major falling away from the truth (apostacy) (2 Thess.2:3) which would lead to a complete separation of true Christians from counterfeit ones (Mt.13:24-30). That time has now begun and will be completed within the next generation.
Throughout the centuries the univeral Church of God has undergone fallings away, revivals, reformations and partial restorations that has led to a highly factionalised Body. The Lord permitted the first apostles to die out without continuing the apostolic line of succession though He left a portion of the apostolic spirit and has raised men and women of God to act in the evangelist's call.
There are many in our time who are sensing that call to apostolic service and who are aware that the Body of Christ is seriously out of order and needs to repent. Many have been blessed with some of the apostolic gifts but as yet the fullness of the New Testament Apostolic Order has not yet been given and those called to be special witnesses do not know how the restoration of God's end-time Church is to take place.
Not any more.
In the late 1980's and 1990's Yahweh called upon a body of three men and three women to commence the restoration of the end-time Apostolic Church that will be instrumental in gathering the wheat from the tares. Although it is not yet fully endowed and in its very infancy, it has already received by revelation the blueprint for the organization of the Church of God. It has arisen in the midst of many counterfeit (false) organizations claiming apostolic authority such as Joseph Smith's Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon) and Herbert W. Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God, two very clever imitations containing much truth needed for the end-time Church but also a great deal of falsehood that has waylayed many honourable men and women. In addition, it has arisen in the midst of the greatest 'Christian' spiritual counterfeit of all time, loosely called the 'Faith Movement' or 'Charismatic Movement', though these too contain a great deal of truth. Against all the odds, NCCG - this tiny speck within Christendom - has survived every onslaught to eradicate it, gaining the attention and hostility of believers and unbelievers out of proportion to its size. What is it that has excited so much anger against a tiny handfull of people? Why have huge organizations vented their wrath on such a miniscule group? Because Yahweh has a unique mission for this people.
The New Covenant Church of God (the name by which the end-time apostolic Church is to be called, or 'B'rit Chadashah Assembly of Yahweh' in Hebrew) is not like any other Church that has ever existed. And yet is similar to them in many ways. It is composed, moreover, of very fallible human beings. What sets them apart from others, however, is that God has layed His hand and authority upon them in a rather special way. And it is this which has excited the wrath of so many.
What, then, is going to happen?
Many times opponents of NCCG have pronounced it dead or non-existant but so did Satan after the first apostacy and the ascendancy of the Catholic Church. But the Church of God never died - it just went underground. And it has been alive ever since, a small piece of leaven waiting to be planted in the dough of Christendom.
And here it is today, a tiny, almost totally invisible speck of leaven, that is about to be placed into the dough of Christendom and shake it up for ever.
Any Church claiming to be apostolic must be 100% faithful to the Bible and be able to clearly explain and minister the saving principles of the Gospel of Yah'shua (Jesus). It must therefore conform to the following Biblical conditions:
It is quite obvious that any end-time apostles cannot possibly work with their full authority in a divided Church split 600+ ways and it is equally clear from the Scriptures that they must work within an organization otherwise they cannot have the authority to appoint pastors and elders and organize congregations as the first apostles did. The apostles must therefore operate from an ORGANIZED BODY or CHURCH.
- 1. The apostles must be personally called by God by revelation and have seen the resurrected Yah'shua (Jesus) as Paul did and be sustained by the Church. They cannot be called as the first 12 were because no-one alive today walked and was taught by Yahshua (Jesus) in the flesh.
- 2. The apostles must be RECOGNISED and UPHELD by the Church of God. Since the Church of God is fragmented into over 600 factions, it is unlikely that they will be upheld by any existing denominations.
- 3. The apostles will have the duty and authority to set apart pastors and elders in the congregations of the Church of God. Since the denominations will never allow anyone outside their organization to appoint their pastors it is not possible for the apostles to work within the denominations.
- 4. The apostles will possess the same gifts of prophecy and revelation as the first apostles.
- 5. The apostles will possess the same spiritual powers of healing as the first apostles.
- 6. There will only ever be 12 male apostles at any one time (since the apostles are also called "the 12") though there will be many sub-apostles or evangelists working with some of the apostolic gifts. There will also be women apostles like Mary Magdalene and Junia in the New Testament.
It follows that this organized body cannot therefore just be another denomination but must stand apart from present divisions. According to biblical prophecy, Christians will metaphorically be divided into "wheat and tares" or "sheep and goats". The "wheat/sheep" will belong to the end-time Church, which is described as a small remnant, and the "tares/goats" will remain in the carcasses of the Christian churches which will gradually be absorbed into the end-time Whore Church and One World Religion which is destined to be fully destroyed when Yah'shua (Jesus) returns.
The New Covenant Church of God will begin the gathering work very soon. Up until now it has been preparing, as Paul had to for many years in the Arabian Desert in order to be taught by Yah'shua (Jesus) Himself. At any moment it will send out its first apostles and begin to call for the wheat and the sheep to gather. This will happen in two ways:
- 1. Individuals will leave existing denominations, or be converted fresh from the world, and begin forming new congregations under apostolic leadership; and
- 2. Whole congregations, or the majority membership of congregations, from other denominations (or independents) will wish to join the New Covenant Church of God and will be formed into new organizational units.
And this will all occur very suddenly. The revival that will propell the New Covenant Church of God out of obscurity and into prominence will begin where those seeking revival will least expect it to begin and amongst those it will regard as contemptible outcasts of society. Whereas true revival has, in the last few centuries, principally broken out in the English-speaking world (Great Britain and the United States) it will this time break out in SCANDINAVIA, and particularly in NORWAY.
When it does, you need to be prepared to make a choice that will forever change your life. Don't miss it because this is the last public revival that is going to take place before Yah'shua (Jesus) returns.
With this short introduction we welcome you, the reader, to the extensive homepage of the NEW COVENANT CHURCH OF GOD.