1. Thus saith the Lord to my servant Wilford, I the Lord have heard thy prayer and thy request, and will answer thee by the voice of my Spirit.
2. Thus saith the Lord, unto my servants, the Presidency of the Church, who hold the keys of the Kingdom of God on earth, I the Lord hold the destiny of the Courts in your midst, and the destiny of this nation, and all other nations of the earth in mine own hands;
3. All that I have revealed, and promised and decreed concerning this generation in which you live, shall come to pass, and no power stall stay my hand.
4. Let not my servants who are called to the Presidency of my Church, deny my word of my law, which concerns the eternal salvation of the children of men.
5. Let them pray for the Holy Spirit, which shall be given them, to guide them in their acts. Place not yourselves in jeapordy to your enemies by promise; your enemies seek your destruction and the destruction of my people.
6. If the Saints will hearken unto my voice, and the counsel of my servants, thw wikced shall not prevail.
7. Let my servants, who officiate as your Counsellors before the Courts, make their pleadings as they are moved upon by the Holy Spirit, without further pledges from the Priesthood, and they shall be justified.
8. I, the Lord, will hold the Courts, with the officers of government, and the nation responsible for their acts towards the inhabitants of Zion.
9. I, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, am in your midst, I am your advocate with the Father. Fear not, little flock, it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom
10. Fear not the wicked and the ungodly. Search the scriptures, for they are they which testify of me; also those revelations which I have given my servant Joseph [Smith], and to all my Servants since the world began, which are recorded in the records of divine truth.
11. Those revelations contain the judgments of God, which are to be poured out upon all nations under the heavens, which include great Babylon. These judgments are at the door, they will be fulfilled as God lives.
12. Leave judgment with me, it is mine, saith the Lord. Watch the signs of the times, and they will show the fulfilment of the words of the Lord.
13. Let my servants call upon the Lord in mighty prayer, retain the Holy Ghost as your constant companion, and act as you are moved upon by that spirit, and all will be well with you.
14. The wicked are fast ripening in iniquity, and they will be cut off by the judgments of God. Great events await you and this generation, and are nigh at your doors.
15. Awake, O Israel, and have faith in God, and His promises, and He will not forsake you.
16. I, the Lord, will deliver my Saints from the dominion of the wicked, in mine own due time and way.
17. I cannot deny my word, neither its blessings nor judgments. Therefore let mine anointed gird up their loins, watch and be sober, and keep my commandments.
18. Pray always and faint not; exercise faith in the Lord and in the promise of God; be valiant in the testimony of Jesus Christ. The eyes of the Lord and the heavenly hosts are watching over you and your acts.
19. Therefore be faithful until I come. I come quickly to reward every man according with deeds done in the body. Even so. Amen.