The Church Weighed on the Altar:
Like so many visions that have been received by the Presiding Patriarch they are unsolicited and unexpected. The Church is symbolically laid on the altar of Yahweh to await His pleasure [Kadesh-biyqah, Sweden]
The First Vision
1. During the morning of Thursday 27 July 1999, whilst resting in the temple at Kadesh-biyqah, I vision presented itself to me.
2. I saw in vision the new altar in the north wing of the temple, which I was facing, though my eyes were shut.
3. Lying on the altar was the large Church flag, neatly folded, which had not been used since Little Kadesh in Norway had been vacated in 1996.
4. Without any words being spoken, or without any thoughts passing through my mind, I immediately understood that the New Covenant Church of God, as it presently stood, was being placed on the altar of Yahweh to be blessed and send on its world mission, for which it had been preparing these many years, or otherwise be rejected.
The Second Vision
5. After this vision a second vision opened and this time I was facing the East Altar, which is the Communion Table of the Lord's Supper.
6. Everything seemed normal except that the four different coloured Holy Order banners were now all plain green and there were no symbols on them.
7. Both visions were peaceful and brief, and with both came a certitude that the Lord was somehow continuing to work His purposes in the Church.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1999
Last updated on 4 August 1999
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved