The New Jerusalem
Revelation on the New Jerusalem [Kadesh-biyqah, Sweden].
1. Now it shall come to pass that when the Lord God of Israel returneth to claim His inheritance, that he shall dwell in the city of Jerusalem.
2. And, behold, Jerusalem shall be no more, but shall be called YAHWEH SHAMMA, which by interpretation meaneth, "Yahweh is There" (Ezek.48:35), for the Lord your God shall therein make His abode.
3. And it shall come to pass that when the first heaven and the first earth have passed away, and I, the Lord, have created a new heaven and a new earth, then I shall send a New Jerusalem from heaven to the earth.
4. And it shall be said that Yahweh's dwelling place is among men;
5. And I shall dwell with them (Rev.21:1-3) for ever and ever, worlds without end. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1999
Last updated on 4 August 1999
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved