Revelation on Male
and Female Priesthood
The relationship between the male priesthood and female priesthood is functionally similar to that between Adam and Eve on the spiritual plane in the perfect order of things [Charlottenberg, Sweden].
1. Thus saith the Lord: Even as Eve was given unto Adam to be an helpmeet unto him in the building of the marriage and family, so are the priestesses given unto the priests to be helpmeets in the building of the Church and Kingdom, being under their spiritual authority in the areas in which they have been appointed to minister.
2. Behold, this is the patriarchal pattern, which is eternal, and cannot be changed.
3. I say these things that none may be deceived into lusting after the feministic teachings of the world, for these are an abomination unto Me, saith the Lord, and are not according to the Order which I established for man.
4. All men and women are equal in worth, and all men and women are sinners and equally in need of salvation, through faith in the Son of God;
5. But men and women are not functionally the same, and cannot be, without overturning true masculinity and feminity.
6. He who would overturn the created order is dying and cannot obtain the fullness of joy which is given unto all men and women.
7. Therefore remain in truth, and that truth will make you free. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 20 April 1999
Last updated on 20 April 1999
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved