The Bride and the Bridegroom
Revelation received on the mystical relationship between the Bride and the Bridegroom. This revelation is to be understood on many different levels of light. The Bride is Yah'shua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) [Cranleigh, Surrey, England].
1. He who hath the Bride, is the Bridegroom (Jn.3:29).
2. And the Spirit and the Bride, which are one, sayeth, Come (Rev.22:17).
3. And the Bridegroom hath the Spirit, which is the Bride, and they are one.
4. This is the glory of the Bride, even the Bridegroom.
5. The Bridegroom loveth the Bride, and the Bride submitteth unto the Bridegroom, for they are one.
6. The Bridegroom is one, and the Bride is many, and they are all one.
7. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Church of God (Rev.2:7);
8. But he who hath not an ear, let him remain unhearing (Rev.22:11). Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 17 April 1999
Last updated on 17 April 1999
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved