Section PWNC 020521
Vision of the End-Time
Colonies in the USA
The calling of the Chavurat Bekorot or Holy Order is to build twelve international cities of refuge which will pass through the tribulation unharmed. At least one of these will eventually be built in the United States and possibly another in Canada. Prior to their formation, many proto-firstborn colonies will be built to enable the saints to prepare for this way of life. This revelation details one City of Refuge and thirteen daughter colonies, and mentions others which will not survive. [Kadesh-biyqah, Sweden]
1. I found myself standing on high ground on a coast.
2. Dotted along the coast, some close to the shore and some quite far out, were small islands.
3. Two of them seemed to have white buildings on them, and one was larger than the other.
4.The larger one was very beautiful as there were many flowers growing on it.
5. There was a third island, very far out, to which somebody went, disappearing from view as it was so far distant. I never went there.
6. I could not see what was on it because it was towards the horizon and the sun was shining behind it.
7. Each time the tide would come in the islands would be cut off from from the mainland.
8. When it went out, gardeners would go to the islands to tend to them.
9. I was one of those gardeners and mostly tended to the larger island, which seemed to have family connections of some sort.
10. I was carrying a watering can with fresh water.
11. It was then I noticed that all but the three larger islands were submerged every time the tide came in, and this because they (the larger islands) were built on high spiritual ground.
12. The other islands were too shallow and were swamped by the sea every time the tide changed, and did not survive.
13. Instead of houses there was reddy-brown seaweed on the ground.
14. One of the small islands was known as "Michael's Island".
15. It was too spiritually low and was one of the closest to the shore, meaning, it was too connected to the world.
16. As far as I could tell, only three of the colonies (islands) survived - the two near to the shore, and the one far, far distant.
17. The tide presumably represented cycles of difficulties such as opposition and apostacy.
18. The distant island was almost certainly one of the twelve Chavurt Bekorot Cities of Refuge built in secrecy and not subject to tides of opposition because of its isolation.
19. I then saw a second vision, this time of the American flag.
20. As I looked at it I was drawn to the blue canton with white stars and it turned into the large island which was clearly the head island or "federal island".
21. All the white and red stripes turned into the smaller islands, which were "federated" with the main island, and were as numerous as there were stripes, presumably thirteen.
22. Let those who have ears, hear and understand the Word of Yahweh to the elect in the United States.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 18 March 2003
Last updated on 18 March 2003
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved