Vision of Australia
During the months of July and August 1996 feverish activity surrounded the compilation of the revelations and indexes, and the writing of footnotes and commentaries for the Olive Branch, the entire project being miraculously accomplished by the compiler in nine months whilst holding down a full-time job, moving house twice, running a Church ministry, attending to family needs, and using only vaccations and free moments here and there. Much thought was given as to where this volume of revelations should be advertised and on this occasion direct instruction was received from the Lord to advertise it in Australia.
1. During the early hours of the morning of Friday 9 August 1996 I was awakened three times.
The Australian Flag
2. On the first two occasions I was awakened to see a vision of the Australian flag before me.
3. On the third occasion I saw the flag again, but this time, after the vision closed, another vision opened up.
The Woman of Australia
4. I saw before me a woman with Eurasian features.
5. She had long-flowing black hair and her face was jet black.
6. I knew at once that this was a representation of the land of Australia itself, beautiful in features but spoiled by sin.
7. Therefore I marked Australia down as a priority in advertising the Olive Branch when it was published.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1999
Last updated on 4 August 1999
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved