To The Seeker After Truth
The following revelation, originally addressed to an individual, reveals how the honest seeker after truth can know which Church he is supposed to be in. Christ's true disciples will teach true doctrine without compromise. When God reveals His will, it should beobeyed quickly, and without doubting [Appeltun, Bergen, Norway].
1. Behold, My servant, whom I love because he is without guile, thou seekest to know which is My Church, and how thou shalt know it, and I speak unto thee now, saying:
True Disciples Teach True Doctrine
2. Those who are My true disciples will teach My doctrine, and will not com- promise with man or the world.
3. And they will be true unto My Word, denying it not, nor inventing doctrines after their own imaginations in order to satisfy their fallen inclinations.
Do Not Tempt the Lord
4. Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God but thou shalt be obedient unto the Truth.
5. Obey My voice, which is sharper than a two-edged sword, and cannot change, for it is eternal.
Obey the Call Quickly
6. Obey quickly while there is yet light, for in the hour of darkness cometh the adversary to destroy;
7. And thou knowest him, therefore flee from him and every work of darkness.
8. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the Everlasting God, and I excuse Myself not.
The True are Mighty in Testimony
9. Thou shalt be made mighty in testimony if thou art true unto Me, and be the means of bringing many souls unto Me, which is thy calling until I take thee unto Myself.
10. Therefore come unto Me and My doctrine and thou shalt doubt no more, but be made perfectly free, yea, even thou and thy wife, and thy children with thee. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 15 June 1998
Last updated on 15 June
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved