On Human Nature
Extract of a revelation on the contradictory behaviour of human nature; instructions to individuals have been omitted. God sends His Spirit where and when He wills according to principles beyond human understanding. Everyone who has been called into the New Covenant has been touched by His Spirit. God forces no-one to do anything contrary to his will. The Kingdom of God will not be frustrated by men [Oslo Sentrum and Frogner, Oslo, Norway].
God Sends His Spirit Where He Will
1. The wind bloweth and listeth where it will (Jn.3:8);
2. And the Spirit of God moveth also, even as it will, only it doth so according to pure intelligence, that those souls who are touched by it may have the opportunity to respond by choosing the path down which it would lead them.
All Have Been Called
3. I have touched every soul in the New Covenant, saith the Lord, sending unto them the spirit of salvation if they would but receive it.
Free Agency is Central
4. Beyond that I, the Lord, can do no more without violating the free agency of My children, lest I be accused of being a capricious1 God who overturneth the Laws of the Father.
5. I cannot dictate unto the children of men after the lesser [Zadokian] Law, save to those who choose the lesser Law.
6. And if they, asking to be dictated to, then rebell, only cursings can follow them, for I, the Lord, will not be mocked.
7. And even then I cannot force them to be obedient, only as they will them- selves.
The Contradiction of Man
8. O the contradiction of man! I call them into the Enochian Law and they either want to be dictated to or they become laws unto themselves.
9. I call them into the Zadokian Law and they refuse to be dictated to or they seek after the laws of man or the fallen religions.
10. I, the Lord, am continually frustrated by your contradictory behaviour and the foolishness of your thinking as ye run around as blind men, seeking but disobedient, or indecisive and insensible.
The Kingdom Will Not Be Frustrated
11. Nevertheless the Plan of the Father will not be frusrrated for He continually searcheth out those who are seeking and will be obedient.
12. And when he findeth them, He blesseth them, and calleth them unto the work.
Gird Up Your Loins!
13. Let all consider the end of their salvation and gird up their loins, letting not the adversary or his designs defeat them.
14. I am never far away, saith the Lord, and My basket of blessings is never empty.
15. Trust Me, come unto Me, and I will renew you and make new creatures of you. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 15 June 1998
Last updated on 15 June
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved