Vision of the White Mark
Unseen to the physical eyes are signs and movements on the spiritual plane which we can sometimes feel but rarely see unless our spiritual eyes are tuned and focused. The following vision, seen by the Presiding Patriarch, indicates that those who belong to Christ have a white shining spiritual mark on their foreheads, just as those who belong to the devil have the physical mark of the beast on their foreheads and right hands (Rev. 13:16-17; 14:9,11; 16:2; 19:20; 20:4). When this white mark is present, it agitates evil spirits who animate those they possess to blaspheme the Name of God and His Christ and, occasionally, attack those possessing it. This vision confirms the existence of evil spirit beings, variously called demons or devils. It had been supposed that somehow all evil spirits were inside those they possessed but this vision shows that they are often, if not exclusively, attached to the outside of the body, rather like an external parasite. The white mark remains on all those who are true and faithful to their covenants and shines in brightness in proportion to their sanctification in Christ [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. During the Worship Service held in Oslo on 10 September 1989 I related to the saints an experience I had had in the spring whilst travelling on the ferry, the "Holge Danske", across the Skagerrak from Oslo to Denmark (NC&C 119).
2. I had just written down the revelation to the German people and was walking up some stairs to the next deck when two young Norwegian men, who were coming down the stairs, began shouting abuse at me, blaspheming the Name of Jesus and speaking all manner of evil against His Gospel.
3. I was astonished for there was nothing about my person to even suggest that I was a Christian and yet these two men, complete strangers, seemed to know who I was.
4. There was no mistaking the fact that they were possessed of evil spirits because of the evil force exuding from them.
5. I was using this experience to illustrate a vision seen by another member the following Sunday, viz. that the closer we grow to Christ, the more the forces of Satan will persecute us.
6. During the closing prayer I wondered how it is that evil spirits are able to recognise those who belong to Christ, when I saw a vision of myself ascending those same stairs on the ferry that took me to Fredrikshavn in Denmark, and the two men descending the stairs.
7. I saw a white mark on my forehead which the evil spirits in the two men immediately saw and recognised, and it was this that provoked their outburst.
Evil Spirits Ride the Backs of Those They Possess
8. I saw two grotesquely ugly creatures like monkeys riding upon their backs in the region of their necks and between their shoulder-blades.
9. They were dark and disfigured and upon closer inspection I could see that they were infact human-like but were so horribly disfigured and shrivveled in size that their 'human' appearance was all but lost.
10. I was then made aware of the fact that all who take upon themselves the Name of Christ receive this white mark upon their forehead which remains there for as long as they are true to their covenants, and that it will be because of this mark that the evil spirits in or on the bodies of fallen men will persecute them.
11. Moreover, the more faithful the saints are, the more brightly will this mark shine, thus attracting the attention of evil spirits.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 3 June 1998
Last updated on 3 June
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved