The Lessons of Obedience
The concept of obedience is foreign to most modern liberal societies but is a principle central to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Disasterous experiences with autocratic and authoritarian régimes and the social rebellions of the 1960s against them had a profound but negative impact on late twentieth century Christianity and led to considerable dilution of the Gospel message. Many new but false doctrines were spawned, including "crown for a cross" and "health and wealth" theology, leading Christianity progressively into the New Age camp. The revelations of the New Covenant come with a completely different, yet wholly biblical and traditional teaching: Christians must cheerfully bear burdens and responsibilities, learn obedience to righteous authority, patiently accept sickness and po erty in cases where this is designed by God to lead to spiritual sanctification, and implementthe principle of sacrifice. Holiness is one of the key words of the New Covenant. By following this path, the Lord promises the true gifts of the Gospel -- revelation, prophecy, tongues, healings, and miracles -- and not the many modern counterfeits which lead to no spiritual reformation or salvation. The revelation also contains a section on husband-wife relations, calling for a restoration of true biblical principles in place of the false male élitism and feminism which plague modern Christianity and the world in general. Men and women are joint heirs of salvation, of equal worth before God, but must live their Christian lives according to the pattern ordained by God. Some of the ministries of apostles and prophets are explained [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Hearken unto the Lord your God, whose mouth is the mouth of wisdom, who speaketh without meditation and pondering because all things are known by Him.
Be Conformed to God's Ways
2. Be ye conformed unto My ways, that ye may begin to do things My way;
Parting the Veils of Heaven
3. For if ye would but perfectly surrrender yourselves unto Me, and cease to seek after your own desires, ye would part the veils of heaven and stand in My presence.
4. It is only your refusal to be perfectly obedient and your stubborn wills that prevent these things.
Learning and Re-learning
5. Many are the lessons which ye must learn, and each lesson ye must re-learn until it becometh your natural dispositionand ye are in no further need of instruction and council.
6. Unless the saints become obedient to the Son of Man willingly and without constraint, without words of chastisement and admonition which are wearisome unto the heavens and unto those who relay them on earth,
7. They must forever remain sons and daughters and cannot know the Spirit of the Firstborn, nor the fathers and mothers that are the administrators thereof.
Wives to Obey Husbands in Righteousness
8. Likewise let wives be obedient unto their husbands in righteousness, as I have already told you, imitating their obedience unto God.
Husbands to Obey God
9. But if the husbands will not be obedient unto God, what shall the wife imitate?
10. And if the husband imitateth not God, and the wife imitateth not her husband in righteousness, then what righteousness shall their children imitate?
11. And if your children have nought to imitate, then how great is your poverty, for ye are all single, and are not [wed].
The True Order of Marriage
12. Let the husbands seek to do my will for they belong unto Me, even as I belong unto My Father in Heaven.
13. And wives possess their husbands only by consent of the Father, for the Father giveth the husband unto the wife.
14. Yea, and the husbands possess their wives only by consent of the Father, for the Father giveth the wife unto the husband.
15. Ye husbands and wives, see that ye seek the Kingdom of Heaven and its righteousness before ye seek each other, else ye shall enter the Kingdom single and alone, having abused your stewardships.
16. I, the Lord, gave not men and women unto each other that they might be absorbed in each other, but that they might become more profitable servants, being help-meets to each other in the building of the Kingdom.
17. Those that seek Me shall receive all that I have, but those who seek each other shall receive only what they have to give each other, and no more.
18. And when they have received each other, that is the end of their increase, being centred in each other and their own wills rather than in Me and the will of their God.
The Kingdom is Bigger than Family and Church
19. Beloved, ye have not yet grasped the wider dimension of the Kingdom of God for most of you see no further than your own small family and Church kingdom.
20. The Kingdom of God is greater than all of these, and is the purpose of your creation.
Sacrifice the Lesser for the Greater
10. Ye must seek the greater and sacrifice the lesser, for this is an eternal statute of the heavens.
11. Few have understood because they have been motivated by their own selfishness and do not behold their own spiritual poverty.
The Ministry of Apostles and Prophets
12. For this cause am I sending unto you apostles and prophets, that they might be an example unto you and shake you out of your slumbers.
13. Consecrate yourselves fully unto the Father of Lights and seek to do His will, for He is worthy of the love and devotion of every creature, great and small.
14. Ye yet know My Father not, for ye know Me not, neither the love which I am offering you.
15. Ye know not always what ye worship, for ye fashion Me after the imaginations of your own minds and hearts and worship an idol.
16. I am sending My apostles and prophets to smash your idols that your eyes may become clear and your hearts single to the purity and wholeness of My Being.
17. Cease praying unto Me like drunkards but abase yourselves fully like obedient and devoted wives.
18. Some of you are beginning to see and understand, and great are your blessings;
19. Continue in your strivings until ye have overcome your lower inclinations and have taken hold of My hand.
Milk and Meat
20. I have much meat1 to give unto you when ye become fathers and mothers of the Kingdom but for now ye must continue on the milk.
21. Be glad, for the world drinketh water, and much of it is filthy. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 26 May 1998
Last updated on 26 May
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved