The Wall of Partition Has Gone
The wall of partition between Jew and Gentile, Black and White, Bond and Free, and Male and Female has been removed in Christ. God treats all of these categories of humanity the same, for all are of equal worth. The Lord hates any form of sectarianism, factionalism and cliquiness; all those who claim to be Christian, who have experienced the new birth and are walking in the commandments, belong to one Family. Three abortive attempts were made to factionalise the Church and to usurp the Covenant, which are known in New Covenant history as the "Three Rebellions" -- the Lønstrup-Denmark Rebellion (1991), the Bergen-Norway Rebellion (1992-3), and the Oslo-Norway Rebellion (1995-6). The saints should live in peace with each other [New York City, USA].
1. Beloved ones, ye who are of the House of Israel and of the Gentiles, remember the words of the apostles and prophets unto you, for ye are joint heirs, being firmly knit together into one Body of Christ.
2. Behold, there is neither Jew nor Gentile in Me, saith the Lord, for the wall of partition was shattered in the Meridian of Time1, and the two houses became One House in Christ (Eph.2:11-3:13).
Factionalism is a Characteristic of Fallen Man
3. In your hearts ye yet divide yourselves one from the other, but I say unto you that all may partake of My grace freely, for in Me there is neither Jew nor Gentile, black nor white, bond nor free, male nor female, nor any other partition invented by the heart of man.
God is One
4. Am I, the Lord, a God of favouritism?
5. Do I give one law to one part of the Body, and a different law unto another?
6. Is there more than one love of Christ?
7. Is the Godhead divided against itself?
8. Verily I say unto you, Nay.
9. It is the arrogance and pride of man that separateth one part of the family [of Christ] off from another;
Treat All as Equals in Christ
10. No two men are equal [in terms of spiritual progression], but ye shall treat them as though they were equal in your love for them, for ye cannot judge as God judgeth.
11. Ye are all brothers and sisters in Christ, for when ye put yourselves to death [spiritually] and receive the new life, ye were reborn as one family, indivisible in the bonds of love.
12. I have told you that ye should become as little children, being without status or sense of self-importance.
13. Remember this, beloved, for unless ye descend low ye can never ascend high, neither know your God who descendeth daily that he might bear your burdens and carry you in His arms.
Grow in Grace
14. Grow in grace, forgive one another, and remember the calling unto which ye have been called.
15. Live in peace with each other, and esteem each other as ye would yourself.
16. Throw a mantle of love around all men and women, even as the Comforter2 throweth Light around the children of Heaven, and ye shall know [and understand] even as I have spoken. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 6 May 1998
Last updated on 6 May
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved