Vision of the Dutch Woman
Vision of the Dutch woman followed by a revelation to take the Gospel to the Netherlands (Holland) and general instructions to the saints. This call was never obeyed in the early Church (1988-96) and those who were called are repremanded. Successful missionary work is the fruit of long-range planning with adequate back-up ministry. Much can be accomplished by a few so long as there is vision, zeal and faith. The last days will be like Noah's time. Translate and publish the Word. Happy is the man who is labouring for the Kingdom. The wrath of God will soon be poured upon all nations. The New Covenant Christians must maintain a true perspective of themselves. Personal instructions to individuals have been omitted [Cranleigh, Surrey, England].
1. I was resting on a hot summer's afternoon when a vision opened up to me and I found myself flying through the air over mountains at great speed.
2. I heard sounds that I cannot describe which were soothing to my soul and caused me to relax.
3. In a flash the dusty mountain scenes disappeared and before me I could see the head of a young woman wearing the traditional head-dress of the Netherlands.
4. Her hair was blonde and her eyes blue. She was in half-profile and was looking ahead as though suspended in time.
5. As soon as the vision ended I was fully alert and wondered as to its meaning.
6. Call forth the House of Israel in the land of Holland, saith the Lord, that she may escape the wrath that is to come in that land and be given protection in the colonies of the north.
7. Find those who will serve Me and ordain them unto the callings to which they have been called, teaching them the principles of My Gospel in plainness and truth.
8. When ye have translated the revelations, go ye into the cities of Holland and proclaim My Word.
9. There are many in the land of Holland who are zealous for the cause of Zion whom the Lord loveth.
10. There is much wickedness in that land, saith the Lord, but much good also, and the division groweth sharper day by day.
11. I am seeking men and women of valour, saith the Lord, who will do many good works of their own free will, havingendowed themselves with the vision of Heaven.
Planning and Preparation
12. Victory is the fruit of long planning (Prov.11:4), and he who planneth well shall reap a bountiful reward.
13. How do ye suppose that the Son of Man won the victory at Calvary? Behold, was there no preparation?
14. Verily, verily, I say unto you, that the Plan of Salvation was laid from the beginning of the world, for the Father hath prepared all things, and all things have been ordered and ordained in their proper season.
Through Few Much is Possible
15. I have called you as especial witnesses into the world at this last time, and many of you wonder how such great things shall be accomplished by so few.
16. If ye have the vision and the desire, and have faith in Me, ye can do all things, for I shall be with you, even until I come [again].
17. Behold, there were but eight in Noah's day in a world of millions of souls;
18. Nevertheless, they withheld not their voices, but preached with power on account of the Spirit that was in them.
As in the Days of Noah
19. Your day is like unto Noah's day, saith the Lord, but I shall gather more than eight souls upon the Ark1 of Light (Mt.24:37).
20. Go where I have told you to go, but plan well and labour hard, that your witnessing may not be in vain, nor your energies wasted in barren and uncultiv ated soil.
Translate and Publish the Word
21. Translate and publish My Word, and cease your excuses and procrastinations.
22. Ye understand not how short the hour is, else ye would gird up your loins and throw in your souls for the cause of Zion.
23. And unto such cometh great sanctification and rest.
24. Who is My trusty servant, and who is My disciple?
25. Let him show forth His praises for the Father and go forth to reap.
Happy is the Labourer
26. Happy is the labourer who is working when I return, for unto him shall be given the government of Zion in the day when wars and hatred cease.
27. But woe unto him who hath lost heart and laid himself down in idleness because of doubt, or fear, or lack of faith, for he will greatly mourn when I come and never know the joy of true service.
The Wrath of God is Upon the Proud and Rebellious
28. Let the proud and rebellious humble themselves, for the day of pleading is soon over, for I shall exchange the robes of peace for the robes of wrath as I return in fury to chastise this wicked and idolatrous generation (Lev.26:28; Ezek.23:25; Isa.34:2, etc.)
29. Awake, O Zion, lift your banners and proclaim your King!
30. For I am coming to tread the grapes of wrath (Rev.14:19; 19:15), to scourge the house of the ungodly, and to purify the earth.
Possess the Father's Blessings
31. Come, enter, and possess My Father's blessings, for the Kingdom hath been prepared for you from the beginning.
32. Do not suppose that ye are greater than ye really are, but learn to be humble and submissive.
33. I have charged you to manage My House as sensible stewards;
34. The servant is not greater than his master, therefore why do some of you esteem yourselves to be equal to or greater than the Son of Man?
35. Repent quickly, that darkness overtaketh you not.
36. This is the Word of the Lord. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 6 May 1998
Last updated on 6 May
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved