Prophecy on Russia
The following prophecy was received in response to a question about developments in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe during the "perestroika" and "glasnost" period. Much of this prophecy was fulfilled relatively quickly following the disintegration of the USSR two years later. Crime escalated and the Russian Maffia took control of the country. Christianity, long persecuted, experienced a sudden blossoming as underground churches (like the unregistered Baptists) began to actively evangelise. A return to dictatorial-type rule in Russia, implied by the conclusion of the prophecy, was already underway in the first decade of the 21st century [Bramley, Surrey, England].
1. Thus saith the Lord: I have constrained the Russian Leader (Mikail Gorbatchov) to release the Russian and East European people that the wheat might be divided from the tares.
2. For the wicked shall rapidly ripen in iniquity and the righteous shall ripen in virtue, until there is a complete separation.
3. There shall be a season of peace and righteousness, and the good that is in these nations shall grow and flourish, yea, as quickly as the evil.
4. And the good shall be in the ascendancy for a while, and be a light, until the beast from the bottomless pit ariseth and crusheth it.
5. Yea, the gentile flame of righteousness shall roar for a while, and lighten everything, but shall be snuffed out as quickly as it riseth, as when a fire roareth under the blast of the billows and dieth down again. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 6 May 1998
Last updated on 6 May
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved