The Spirit of the Resurrection
The mechanism and power of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ is one of the greatest mysteries of the Christian faith. The revelation that follows is one of several that addresses this vital subject. According to New Covenant theology, all matter (whether physical or spiritual) contains a portion of the Light of Christ, both inanimate objects as well as living creatures, and it is this Light, or power, which gives the worlds their structure and energy. This inner Light is given in a special way to every human being born into the world (Jn.1:9, KJV). This should not be confused with pantheism which says that the creation is God, which leads to the pernicious Hindu/New Age error that man, being a part of creation, is therefore himself God. The Bible teaches that God is both external to His creation as well as being intimately connected with it, to the extent that He notices even when a sparrow falls from the sky and can number the hairs on a man's head (Mt.10:29-30). This connection between God and His Creation is maintained by the Light or Spirit of Christ in all things. The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ affected the Spirit of Christ throughout the universe, making a universal resurrection possible. The power of the resurrection is now available to all who will accept it on the conditions that it is given [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. Inasmuch as thou hast enquired about the spiritual life of the saints before and after the resurrection1, I will speak unto thee concerning this matter.
2. For behold, the Light of Christ, which is in all men and women, became changed in consequence of the victory of the Son of Man over death.
3. Thus he who partook of My Spirit before the resurrection was one; but he who partook of My Spirit after the resurr- ection is another.
4. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, and I am glorified because I won the victory over Satan and death.
5. And the Son of Man lived in glory with the Father before the world was, having gained the victory2 of His own life, but not a victory over a fallen Crea- tion.
6. Verily, verily, I say unto you, that whosoever yieldeth himself unto Me with all his heart, mind and soul, partaketh ofthe spirit of the resurrection and of My glory, which was not the glory of My Spirit in times before.
7. I, the Son of Man, am unchanging in My purposes, for My purposes are the purposes of My Father, who is glorified and victorious also, being Almighty God.
The Light Has Now Changed
8. But the substance of the Son of Man hath changed, yea, and the substance of all things everywhere which have their form and being on account of the organ- ising power of My Light3.
9. And thus the Atonement hath changed all things, quickening all spheres that have opened themselves unto it.
10. He who receiveth the glorified Christ receiveth His resurrection and the glory of all that the Son hath.
11. For I have created a new sphere of spiritual life, saith the Lord, which existed not before the Cross, which life the [Old Testament] prophets looked forward to, having a hope of it but never being able to partake of it.
12. But unto the saints of the New Covenant, from the days of Mine apostles even unto the present, is this power and glory available if ye will receive Me and the purchase of My blood.
Receiving the Spirit of the Resurrection
13. Those who receive Me receive My victory;
14. Those who lay their old lives down in death, receiving My life which quickeneth all things, shall receive all things.
15. Have I not told you these things before?
16. Yea, but ye have not yet fully understood, for ye have not crucified theold unredeemed natures, and thus ye have not received a fullness.
17. I am the resurrection and the life (Jn.11:25), and he who layeth himself down in the brokenness of a contrite heart and spirit, shall receive everlasting life, and I shall dwell within him forever more.
18. The Lord of Spirit hath also become the Lord of all flesh, for He hath subdued all principalities under His feet.
19. And there is not one particle that He hath not redeemed, nay, not one.
The Whole Universe is Christ's
20. Verily, verily, all spirit and matter shall yield itself unto the Cross of Christ until it is all perfectly restored in its prop- er place, and sin is no more.
21. I have bound the enemy in that he cannot triumph in the end;
Satan Soon to be Bound
22. He enjoyeth his last season a little longer that men might have opportunity to repent, but the day cometh when he shall be taken away in chains, that hemay hurt the earth and her children no more.
23. I am the Lord of the Atonement, and without the Atonement all is lost.
24. I am the Atonement and I have changed all things, that I might redeem the Creation and all its creatures unto its Creator perfectly sanctified and without blemish.
25. This is My work and My glory, and he who receiveth this work receiveth My glory. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 6 May 1998
Last updated on 6 May
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved