The Golden Spheres
The following vision of golden spheres over the Pacific Ocean has never been adequately interpreted or explained but has been retained as it is felt that it has something important to do with the end times. According to New Covenant tradition the translated cities of Enoch and Melchizedek will return to the earth at the beginning of the Millennium and these spheres may have something to do with that event. An alternative explanation is that this is a satanic "wonder" that will appear in the skies in the last days to impress and deceive the inhabitants of the world in some way. A third explanation is that it is purely symbolic and refers to some calamity that will be visited upon the North American continent for its rejection of the commandments of the Lord of God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
1. In the early hours of the 27 June 1989, I saw a stunning vision.
2. I was looking up into the sky and saw 50 to 100 enormous golden spheres far away.
3. They were arranged like a column three or four spheres deep in a semi- regular fashion and were quite closely packed together.
4. Wondering where these spheres were relative to the earth, I became conscious that they were above the Pacific Ocean somewhere at a point northeast of the Marquesas Islands and southeast of Hawaii, an area of hundreds of square miles of empty sea.
5. Although I was not conscious of the column moving, though it could very well have been doing so very slowly, I could see that it was pointing in the direction of Central America such that if it moved in that direction it would eventually appear over the Gulf of Mexico.
6. Once the vision, which seemed to last about a minute, had closed I at once wondered at its interpretation, feeling most strongly that this was a sign of the end time and that it had perhaps something to do with dramatic events to yet to occur in America.
7. I wondered if perhaps these spheres might not be the vessels bringing the souls who departed from this world millennia ago such as the inhabitants of translated cities likes those of Enoch and Melchizedek?
8. But whatever they represent it seems certain to me that they portend im- portant events to occur in the near future.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 5 May 1998
Last updated on 5 May
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved