The David Noakes Prophecy
Revelation received through David Noakes and published in "Prophecy Today", Vol.5, No.3, May/June 1989, p.17. David Noakes belongs to the PWM Team, a group of Christians seeking a fuller, more prophetic ministry. Though David is not associated with the New Covenant, his revelation has been included because it is scripturally sound and because it confirms other revelations received by the prophets of the Church, of spiritual events that will occur in Great Britain. It is addressed to the whole Christian community in the United Kingdom but is applicable almost everywhere in the western world. V.9 has been altered by us to make it more grammatically correct, the original text being unclear. The importance of humility and surrender of self-will is stressed throughout. God is not controlled by man, nor will He give Christians His Spirit for their own personal programs. Many Christian leaders stand under condemnation for their pride and arrogance [England].
To Christians Everywhere
1. Truly, says the Lord, in these days I am seeking those who are humble and contrite in heart and who tremble at My Word.
2. Those who despise My Word I will treat with contempt, and those who will not humble themselves before Me I will cause to be humbled in the sight of men.
3. Why is it that those who lead My people will do anything except admit their own helplessness?
4. Those things for which they have longed, I have not done.
The Kingdoms of Men
5. I have not done them because they desired to build their own kingdoms and to receive the adulation of men, and not to build a kingdom for Me and to give the glory where it is rightly due.
6. I have said that I will forgive and bring healing if My people will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn away from their wicked ways.
Pride and Arrogance is Killing the Churches
7. Why then is it that those who lead My people are willing to pray, but not to humble themselves?
8. They are willing to seek My face, but not to repent.
9. Prayer and the seeking of My face can not be done in a state of pride, but only by humbling oneself and repenting, which requires a death-blow to pride.
10. I look upon the hearts of those who lead My people and I see pride and arrogance.
11. I see the desire for self-glorification and I see an unwillingness to bend the knee before Me and to admit their helplessness.
12. They will turn to any channel which seems to offer a means to achieving what they desire.
13. I see those who have wanted the desires of My heart turning to those who have walked in deception.
14. This grieves My heart, says the Lord. My heart is burdened, for if they do not turn back they will all fall together, deceived and deceivers alike.
Christian Leaders Rebuked
15. I am grieved at what is happening among the leaders of My people.
16. I am grieved at the stubborn refusal to acknowledge that only God can achieve what needs to be achieved;
17. There is no wisdom and no scheme of man which can accomplish it in place of the working of the Spirit of God.
18. Until there is a full acknowledgement that no might nor power can accomplish these things but the moving of the Spirit of God alone, I will remain seated and I will wait.
Humility and Brokenness an Absolute Pre-requisite
19. I will wait for a people who will come before Me in humility and lowliness of spirit, who will acknowledge that My Word is true in every part, and know that I will not depart from one word of it.
20. I am looking for a people who will glorify Me because I am God and not because they want to persuade Me to release My power into their hands.
God's Power is Conditional
21. I will not give them this power, declares the Lord, until there is humility before the throne of God, and repentance of pride and self-seeking.
22. When My people admit that of themselves they can do nothing, then the hand of God will begin to accomplish those things which they cannot do in their own strength. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 26 March 1998
Last updated on 26 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved