On Order, Beauty and Sensitivity
This revelation on beauty, sensitivity and discipline was prompted by a question on the importance in Zion of things like good table matters. The sanctified disciple is always creative. Find the right balance. Teach your children. The House of Christ is Beauty, or Tifereth. Creativity is a prerequisite of Zion. Without discipline beauty is impossible [Rosenborg, Oslo, Norway].
1. Thus saith the Lord: all things that increase order, beauty and sensitivity are good and are of Me, whether they be inward or outward, and should be eagerly sought after.
2. Those who are sanctified by My Spirit will be seeking more order or discipline, more beauty and more sensitivity until every aspect of their lives becometh harmonious and balanced, like a finelytuned and coordinated orchestra playing a celestial melody.
3. It is the tendency of this world to disorganise1, and the disposition of most men and women to organise themselves to a certain degree and then stop.
Science, Art and Worship
4. But the sanctified disciple will press onwards, turning his science into art, and his art into pure worship, recreating the Garden of Eden around him, and not being satisfied until his temple, body and home, is a perfect reflection of the mansions above.
Seek the Right Balance
5. Therefore seek to order and beautify all that ye are and all that ye do, remembering to seek a balance in all things, that the outer outpaceth not the inner to make sterility of action, and that the inner outpaceth not the outer to make chaos and indiscipline.
Teach Your Children
6. It is important that ye teach your children these things from an early age, saith the Lord, ingraining them with good habits that will form the groundwork pattern for their spiritual house upon which ye can build as they grow up.
7. For ye must not only give them the freedom to express themselves, that their energy may move to and fro, cleansingtheir souls, but ye must also discipline them, balancing independence of action with structure and order.
8. Such things as table manners increase sensitivity, beauty and discipline, all of which are profitable, for if ye are not senstive to others and the things about you, ye will be unable to develop a selfless, Christ-like love.
The House of Messiah is Beauty
9. And if ye seek not after beauty ye will never understand the House of the Messiah, whose Name is Beauty, or Tifereth, and will not be able to enter therein.
10. And if ye have not discipline ye will be unable to climb out of fallen matter and into purer spiritual realms, but must of necessity wade in coarsity and twilight like a sow wallowing in the mire.
Zion is Creative
11. Ye have all been called to be creators, to reverse the decay in that portion of this estate that hath been given you, to transform ugliness into beauty, chaos into order, and coarseness into sensitivity.
12. And if ye do not these things ye will never be able to build a Firstborn Community. I shall reveal more of these things in the Temple. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 26 March 1998
Last updated on 26 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved