The Art of Witnessing
Revelation on witnessing of Christ and His Gospel. The opinion had been expressed that witnessing to various groups and individuals need only be done once. This error is corrected. Not only must the soil of men's heartsbe turned over to make it receptive to the Word but it must also be watered by love. And even though the Word may be rejected, it can still be resown at a later date and at a more spiritually auspicious time. Witnessing is not just a matter of delivering a message but becoming involved in the lives of those being witnessed to so that bonds of trust and friendship can be developed. Moreover, the witnesses must have the Holy Spirit, or their witness is in vain. There is a time to be directive (bold proclamation of the Word) and a time to be passive (listening), for both are involved in conversion [Sofienberg, Oslo, Norway].
1. Thou art in error, My son, when thou supposest that there is no need to continue witnessing to the same unbelievers that ye have witnessed to previously, for often a seed must be replanted many times before it sprouteth, on account of the soil and rain.
2. And behold, as ye become better known, manifesting your love toward them, revealing your keys, so the seeds will take root and sprout.
Do Not Overwater
3. Nevertheless, ye must not overwater the field, for too much water is the brother of too little, and may be the cause of spiritual death.
4. Therefore witness in wisdom, as ye are moved by the Spirit of prophecy, that your Light may be seen often and shine forth, radiating love, knowledge, keys and holiness.
Sow Many Times
5. Ye have sown the Word, but ye will have to sow it many times until all Israel hath awakened, watering it with your love until the blades have arisen through the soil of rebirth and into the sunlight of the New Covenant.
6. Let your witness be male and female, or in other words, directive and receptive, according to the nature and disposition of those to whom ye witness. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 26 March 1998
Last updated on 26 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved