To General Conference 1989
An extract of a longer revelation given to the Church at General Conference in Oslo, Norway, 1-6 April 1989. Though the Church had made a little progress in the months since it arrived in Norway in August 1988 the saints were still far off the mark, and the Church was severely rebuked. The two Colonies in Oslo and Bergen were made semi-autonomous at this time to allow each to work out its problems independently. Gunnar Mj°lsvik, who later became the Second Patriarch of the Church, was called and sustained as Pastor of Bergen and duly ordained. Callings made to others, most of whom did not remain faithful, have been omitted in this printing. The fruits of rebellion enumerated. The Lord has permitted men to establish churches and church laws to match the different temprements of fallen man and their willingness to obey the Gospel in its fullness or not. The rebellious have a place somewhere if they still claim Christ but not in the New Covenant. Doubt leads to a cooling of the heart. Priesthood is a sacred trust [Stortinget, Oslo, Norway].
1. Thus saith the Lord unto the saints gathering together for General Conference:
2. Bring your gifts unto the altar, even the labour of your hands in preaching the Gospel, and I shall consecrate it as an acceptable sacrifice.
3. Let your hearts and minds rejoice in God your Saviour whose pleasure it is to give you the Kingdom if ye will obediently do all that I have commanded.
The Lord's Strange Act
4. Verily, verily, thus saith the Lord: I am beginning to reveal My strange act unto you, and many of you have opened your hearts to receive it and have become sanctified by it.
5. But there are a few who have not yet yielded themselves but cling on to their idols, walking in darkness at noon-day.
The Fruits of Rebellion
6. The fruits of these profitless servants are strife, anger, hatred, jealosy, bitterness and contention; and their hearts are cold.
7. These are they who are not of Israel but who persist in the ways of the world and in the traditions of their former churches.
8. Verily, verily, I say unto you, that unless these idolaters repent and reform their ways, becoming meek and sub-missive like unto little children, yielding their pride, stubbornness and harshness for the sake of the pure love of Christ, they shall forever be lost, for I shall not come unto them again.
Laws for all Dispositions
9. Let them choose a law more compatible with their unredeemed natures, and a like fellowship, that the sins of Achan may not be upon Israel in any degree1 (Josh.7).
10. I have given you commandments, O House of Israel, and ye have been obedient unto many, for which ye have received your reward.
11. But many have not obeyed because of slothfulness, fear or rebellion; and the wages of your disobedience are upon you even now.
12. Hearken unto the Word of the Lord which is strict, and just, and merciful2.
13. Let My servant Gunnar Mj°lsvik be called and ordained as Pastor of the Bergen Colony, for his heart is right before Me, saith the Lord, and he is humble and pure.
14. And let him be sustained by the Bergen saints assembled in [General] Conference, even as they will, or will not;
15. And if they sustain him, let him be ordained by My servant the Presiding Patriarch in General Conference.
16. If ye are true and faithful ye will not doubt, nor wax cold inwardly.
17. Bear your chastisements in humility and you will be lifted up and restored, for all are condemned and all are to be praised;
18. Nevertheless the grace of God covereth a multiplicity of sins (1 Pet.4:8).
19. Therefore call upon Me and ye shall not be disappointed.
20. Beloved ones, ye are beginning to learn; but ye have yet much to learn.
Bear Chastisement Humbly
21. Take upon yourselves the spirit of endurance, for if ye cannot endure the chastisements of He who loveth you, ye shall surely be unable to bear and overcome the chastisements of Babylon, which shall in the nearness of time descend upon you as a flood3.
Priesthood: a Sacred Trust
22. Verily, verily, thus saith the Lord: the Priesthood is a sacred trust, and he who beareth it must do so in likeness of the Son of God.
23. I shall not suffer My House to be polluted, saith the Lord, though I am merciful and forebearing, giving unto Israel every opportunity to repent.
24. And I say unto this Convocation of My people [in General Conference]: cast not your eyes backwards, but begin anew.
Zion Yet to be Born
25. Rededicate and reconsecrate yourselves, being filled with the pure love of Christ and the hope of Zion.
26. Thus shall Zion be born, and wonderment shall be on every face.
27. Be filled with My love, for all else will wax old, and perish.
28. This is sufficient for you at this time, if ye will receive it4. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved