A Sri Lankan Prophecy
A prophecy on the work of the Gospel in the Asian island nation of Sri Lanka. [Århus, Denmark].
1. One night I dreamed that I was in Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka.
2. I was approached by a man who warmly greeted me whom I knew was the Pastor of our congregation there.
3. Upon awakening I reflected on this dream and was greatly surprised as we had no missions in the Indian sub-continent, and I never supposed the work would go so far east.
4. But men's thoughts and ways are not God's: therefore the Gospel shall certainly go to this country which I often passed through in my youth as I journeyed home to the Far East.
5. The promises of the Lord are sure, and what He wills shall be done in His own way and in His own time. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved