A Chinese Prophecy
This revelation, which is a prophecy on the work of the New Covenant amongst the Chinese people, was originally part of a larger revelation which has been divided into two parts and abridged, the latter of which, on Sri Lanka, follows. The Gospel will go east and the spiritual seed of Abraham will be gathered from amongst the Chinese people. An East-West marriage will take place, uniting the House of God. Translation work into Chinese to be made. Many Chinese will be able to read the Gospel in English [Århus, Denmark].
1. Behold, My son, thy love for the Chinese people is great, and verily the Gospel shall go unto the east where much of the House of Israel is scattered.
2. Yea, their love and integrity is great, saith the Lord, and in most instances is greater than that of the sons and daughters of the West, who havewaxed cold and hard because of wanton living.
The Spiritual Seed of Abraham in Asia
3. Therefore in days to come I will gather My children from the East who are of the seed of Abraham, and they shall enter in at the gate with songs of everlasting joy on their heads.
Prophecy of a Marriage Union
4. And thus will I fulfill the prophecy and promise I made unto thee when thou wast young, that a bridge would be built between the East and the West, that will bring the divided House of God together into one family and into one Order.
5. And behold, thine own family shall also be of the two houses, and become one house; and in this there shall be much fruitfulness and blessings.
Translate and Publish in Chinese
6. Therefore seek to publish My Word in the Chinese language as thou art able;
English, the International Tongue
7. Nevertheless, many will be able to speak in thy tongue which hath been appointed to be the vehicle of My Word in all the world1. Even so. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 March 1998
Last updated on 25 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved